West Ham vs Tottenham Prediction and Odds Date 31

The Hammers have had games go their way on recent occasions, including in the first round. Spurs have lost out on space, particularly to this opponent, last winning in February 2023. This new matchday 31 match will be taking place at the Olympic Stadium in London on 02/04/24. The Prediction West Ham vs Tottenham shows a match that will possibly be very even, with options for both sides, although the locals carry a minimal more chance. We have brought some important information so that you can place your bets with better chances of winning.

Predictions West Ham
West Ham United Kingdom
02 Apr, 21:15 Premier League Bet Now
Tottenham United Kingdom
Tottenham FC predictions

West Ham vs Tottenham Betting Tips and More

West Ham vs Tottenham Predictions & Picks

The Hammers have managed to have an important growth that has opened doors for them.

West Ham managed to finish the twentieth matchday in the #5 position in the standings, they had managed to get ten wins so far, plus four draws. A key factor for them not even being in a better scenario is that they were having major failures at the back and conceding too many goals. West Ham vs Tottenham is not an easy matchup, but they have managed to have better results the last few times, and they could bet on this one as well.

West Ham vs Tottenham Odds & Stats

Spurs can’t quite get out of the bad run that caught up with them in the first half of the competition and move away from the top.

Tottenham were on the verge of the title, but only in the first few games, where the momentum was in full swing. Subsequently, they suffered a series of very important defeats, which would determine that, at the end of the twentieth matchday, they would occupy the fifth position. It would remain to tighten in these last duels of the Premier League, such as West Ham vs Tottenham, in order to keep the hope of going further.

West Ham vs Tottenham Match Preview

The most recent match between them was on 07/12/23.

West Ham managed to impose themselves even though they had less presence on the field, but they were more determined up front; Spurs managed to control the tempo, they came and went with greater ease, although they were not having the necessary strength in attack.

The visitors managed 25% of the ball possession, but with this minimum they were quite active with the attacking line, which did not give the opponent a chance to feel confident; Tottenham controlled the ball 75% of the time, and although they had the game on their side, the lack of accuracy would give a chance to the others.

West Ham finished 73% of their combinations correctly, they were less concerned about holding the ball, and more about filtering as much as possible; the home side finished 91% of their passes accurately, they tried several times to increase the score, but it was not possible. The Hammers shot five times at goal, scoring two goals; and Tottenham shot seven times, scoring once.

In minute 11, defender Cristian Gabriel “el Cuti” Romero scored the first goal, with a pass from Pedro Porro. In the 52nd minute, striker Jarrod Bowen scored the equalizer in West Ham vs Tottenham. And in the 74th minute, midfielder James Ward – Prowse scored his team’s victory.

Upcoming games Date 32 Premier League

On the 32nd date, Wolves vs West Ham; and Tottenham vs Nottm Forest will be played.

This probability soccer prediction is brought to you by CxSports, start winning.

Prediction West Ham vs Tottenham

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have been between March 2022 and December 2023, all in the Premier League. The Hammers have won twice; they have drawn once; and Spurs have two wins. The Prediction West Ham vs Tottenham is 1 – 1 or 1 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Predictions West Ham
West Ham United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • L
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • W
02 Apr, 21:15 Premier League
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
Predictions West Ham
West Ham United Kingdom
02 Apr, 21:15 Premier League Bet Now
Tottenham United Kingdom
Tottenham FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Jun, 15:00
Slovakia Predictions
Slovakia
VS
Ukraine Prediction
Ukraine
21 Jun, 18:00
Poland Predictions
Poland
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
21 Jun, 21:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
France Predictions
France
22 Jun, 02:00
Peru Predictions
Peru
VS
Chile Predictions
Chile