West Ham vs Chelsea Predictions and Odds

This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between West Ham and Chelsea, check out our West Ham vs Chelsea Prediction.

Many clubs arrive at this stage of the competition with little or nothing assured, depending even on the luck of the other teams. In this West Ham vs Chelsea there is a lot at stake for both teams that could miss out on an important position, even relegation.

West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham UK
11 Feb, 13:30 La Liga Bet Now
Chelsea UK
Chelsea FC Predictions

West Ham vs Chelsea Odds and Statistics

West Ham vs Chelsea Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

West Ham

In this West Ham vs Chelsea, victory would be a very important milestone for the Hammers to distance themselves from the bottom of the table. There are many defeats on top of them and they must reverse such damage in order not to be totally in trouble.

Chelsea

Chelsea is a club accustomed to victories and good rankings in the Premier League, but from time to time it is difficult for them and this season is the case. There are clubs that are passing them and they can’t stop the caravan.

West Ham vs Chelsea Preview Games and History

The most recent West Ham vs Chelsea was played on 03 – 09 – 23 at Stamford Bridge. The ball belonged to the Blues for most of the match, 69% of the game they were able to handle the midfield at ease, stop attacks and generate plays. On the other hand, the Hammers had the ball for 31% of the match, a space in which they were able to generate some clear plays.

Accuracy in combination play also went to Chelsea, with 87%, while West Ham achieved only 75% effectiveness. Both teams had the same chances to score, with 3 shots on goal for each team.

The first half would pass without much to report, except for two cautions for the home side trying to break up the visitors’ attacking moves. The score at halftime was still 0 – 0 in a game that looked very even.

And West Ham would take the lead first, an assist from Rice to Michail Antonio would end up giving the momentary victory to his team in the 62nd minute of the match. But this would not last long, Thiago Silva would serve in the 76th minute a ball to his teammate, defender Ben Chilwell to score the goal, thus getting the equalizer.

And near the end, when it seemed that the points were going to be shared, the scorer of the first goal for the Blues, Chilwell, would assist midfielder Kai Havertz to send the opposing fans to silence, West Ham vs Chelsea was 1 – 2. In the 90′ + 1′ minute, West Ham’s goal was disallowed for offside. So the final result would end up benefiting the Blues.

Upcoming games Matchday 24 Premier League

On date #24 of the Premier League, Tottenham vs West Ham, a match that can also be complicated for the Hammers, and Chelsea vs Southampton will be played.

Prediction for West Ham vs Chelsea February 2023

Of the last five West Ham vs Chelsea matches that have taken place between 2020 and 2022, four have ended in victory for the Blues and one win for the Hammers. Given also the different performances of the combined teams, you can throw the prediction of a possible result for Chelsea over West Ham with a 2 – 0 or 2 – 1 repeating the last score.

Do you want more information about our other EPL matches? Access the predictions available on our website, where we analyze not just every Premier League game, but also other Leagues, and sports!

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

11 Feb, 13:30 La Liga
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham UK
11 Feb, 13:30 La Liga Bet Now
Chelsea UK
Chelsea FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Jun, 21:00
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
01 Jun, 23:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
02 Jun, 19:30
Platense Predictions
Platense
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
03 Jun, 01:15
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Tigre Predictions
Tigre