West Ham vs Bournemouth Prediction and Odds Date 22

The Prediction West Ham vs Bournemouth has again very close odds, most likely equal, although the locals have a chance. For The Hammers have been much more profitable these matches, being them who have achieved more victories, including the last one given. The Cerezos have not been able to win since a friendly match in 2020, otherwise they have been able to score with draws. This new matchday twenty-two match will take place at the Olympic Stadium in London on 30/01/24. We have some important information for you to have at hand when placing your bets.

West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
01 Feb, 20:30 Premier League Bet Now
Bournemouth United Kingdom
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League

West Ham vs. Bournemouth Free Betting Tips

West Ham vs Bournemouth Predictions and Picks

The Hammers are living a good moment, where the growth they have experienced has been expressed directly in results.

West Ham finished last season in the lower half of the table, and so far, although there is still a long way to go and things can change, they have been conquering the upper half of the table. Twelve games in, they had the same number of defeats as wins, but they were trying to hold their own. West Ham vs Bournemouth is an ideal date for them to get three more points to help them not to go down.

West Ham vs Bournemouth Odds & Stats

The Cherries continue to experience difficult times, good results are becoming more and more distant for them.

The Premier League continues to be a difficult stage for Bournemouth, they reached the twelve games played with only two victories, while the matches they had lost were already accumulated to seven. They had too many failures at the back, which was causing them to be the second highest scoring club so far. West Ham vs Bournemouth is not a match that can be projected as a positive for them either.

West Ham vs Bournemouth Match Preview

On 12/08/23 they played the most recent match between them.

West Ham was not being able to apply a good strategy for them to come out winners, the goal that kept them winning a few minutes late and they could not take care of it; the Cherries generated a better deployment and control of the field, which would give them a chance not to leave with nothing.

The visitors had 37% possession of the ball, barely managing to miss a few dangerous chances; Bournemouth controlled 63% of the time with the ball, were more forward and closed their ranks to prevent the other team from playing.

West Ham managed to finish 67% of their moves effectively, there was little reading between the different lines to be able to have better control; the locals achieved 81% accuracy in combinations, managing the spaces better, attacking more, until at least equalizing. The Hammers shot three times at goal, scoring once; and Bournemouth shot five times, converting once.

In the 51st minute, West Ham vs Bournemouth would have the first change, with a goal by midfielder Jarrod Bowen and Soucek’s assist. In the 82′ minute striker Dominic Solanke scored the equalizer.

Upcoming matches Date 23 Premier League

On the twenty-third date, Man United vs West Ham; and Bournemouth vs Nottm Forest will take place.

This soccer betting prediction is brought to you by the home of the best predictions, CxSports.

Prediction West Ham vs Bournemouth 2024

These two clubs have had their five most recent meetings between January 2020 and August 2023, four in the Premier League and one friendly. The Hammers have won on three occasions; drawn once; and the Cherries have one win. The Prediction West Ham vs Bournemouth is 1 – 1 or 1 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth United Kingdom
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
01 Feb, 20:30 Premier League
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
01 Feb, 20:30 Premier League Bet Now
Bournemouth United Kingdom
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal