West Ham vs Aston Villa Prediction and Odds Date 29

The Hammers had been picking up the best results in matches against this opponent until the close of the previous season when they ran into opposition. Now what a beating the Villans have given by getting their first victory in a long time. This new matchday twenty-nine encounter will be taking place at the Olympic Stadium in London on 16/03/24. The Prediction West Ham vs Aston Villa is still leaning towards the visitors, but there is sure to be plenty of power play. An exciting match you can’t miss, and you can’t miss the chance to bet with CxSports and win – stay tuned for more!

West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
17 Mar, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Aston Villa United Kingdom
Aston Villa Predictions EPL

West Ham vs Aston Villa Free Betting Picks

West Ham vs Aston Villa Predictions and Tips

The Hammers continue to prove that they are in an excellent momentum and let the opponents beware because they are going for improvements.

West Ham have pulled on all their potential to even reverse the damage of the first few games where they struggled as they couldn’t get good results. But they reached game number nineteen and would have closed four wins in the last five games, making defeats more and more distant. West Ham vs Aston Villa poses a challenge with how the opposition is doing, but they can stand up at home.

West Ham vs Aston Villa Odds & Stats

What do we know about Aston Villa if not their ability to shut their mouths in recent seasons? Don’t underestimate this club

Many wrote off the progress that Aston Villa would have shown at the end of the previous Premier League, as they looked a bit lost in the early stages. And although they still dragged towards the middle of the competition the defensive lapses that led to penalize this, the pressure exerted was weighing more. They finished the nineteenth matchday in third place. They already tasted victory in the West Ham vs Aston Villa, and of course they will do everything to repeat.

West Ham vs Aston Villa Match Preview

The most recent match between them was on 22/10/23.

The West Ham side barely grabbed a goal after going in at halftime trailing, the result was still within reach, but they succumbed to the pressure. The Villans were convincing, especially in the second half they went in for the win and what a rout!

The visitors held the ball for 41% of the match, so they could have had some chances to attack the opponent, but Dibu Martinez left them no life; Aston Villa controlled 59% of the ball possession, focused on attacking, confident that their goal was well defended.

West Ham finished 82% of their moves accurately. A good game, however, they were not going forward fiercely enough; the home side achieved 88% passing accuracy, cleared well and came out without hesitation, speeding up the attack. The Hammers had four shots on goal, scoring one goal; and Aston Villa had seven shots on goal, scoring three goals.

In the 30th minute, midfielder Douglas Luiz scored the first goal of the match, assisted by Watkins. In the 52nd minute, Douglas Luiz scored again, this time from the penalty spot. In the 56th minute, midfielder Jarrod Bowen scored the first goal in West Ham vs Aston Villa, thanks to a pass from Álvarez. In the 74th minute, striker Ollie Watkins scored, assisted by McGinn. And in the 89th minute, midfielder Leon Bailey closed the game, finishing off a service from Tielemans.

Upcoming games Date 30 Premier League

On the thirtieth matchday, Newcastle vs West Ham; and Aston Villa vs Wolves will take place.

The unbeatable soccer predictions that will take you to another level are at CxSports.

Prediction West Ham vs Aston Villa 

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have taken place between October 2021 and October 2023, all in the Premier League. The Hammers have won on three occasions; they drew once; and the Villans won only one duel. The Prediction West Ham vs Aston Villa is 2 – 2 or 2 – 3.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • W
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
17 Mar, 15:00 Premier League
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham United Kingdom
17 Mar, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Aston Villa United Kingdom
Aston Villa Predictions EPL

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal