Villarreal vs Cadiz Prediction and Odds Date 23

What a difference there is between these two teams to what we could see before! If this was a difficult opponent for the Yellow Submarines before, it is even more so now, as they have won the least number of times recently. The Gaditanos even in their hardest moments have been able to win against this opponent, taking an important victory in the previous duel. This new match of the twenty-third matchday will take place at the El Madrigal stadium on 04/02/24.

The Prediction Villarreal vs Cadiz lights up a possibility of a draw, the locals will be looking to maintain the unbeaten home record they bring from a couple of years ago. We have valuable information below that will help you at the time of betting.

Villarreal predictions
Villarreal Spain
04 Feb, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Cadiz Spain
Cadiz CF Predictions

Villarreal vs Cadiz Betting Tips & More

Villarreal vs Cadiz Predictions and Picks

The Yellow Submarines are not going through a good moment, it seems that everything bad that could happen to them is happening.

We are not only talking about the first matches, but the falls were spreading through the days and Villarreal would reach the thirteenth match played with seven losses and only three wins. This situation was leaving them towards the bottom of the table, in the #14 position. Villarreal vs Cadiz cannot be taken for granted, in fact, it will again be a complicated duel that could totally slip through the cracks.

Villarreal vs Cadiz Odds & Stats

The Gaditanos continue to find things difficult, as the season progresses and it becomes impossible for them to win.

Cadiz have been living against the clock all the time since they managed to come back to save their place in LaLiga, and although they have managed to stay up, danger is an imminent issue for them. They had already lost half of the matches played up to date twelve, with just two consolidated victories. Villarreal vs Cadiz was one of those that gave them three valuable points to stay out of danger for the time being, and they are going for a repeat.

Villarreal vs Cadiz Match Preview

They played the most recent meeting between them on 01/09/23.

Villareal had the opportunity to open the scoreboard, this served to give them security, but only for a few minutes and then they would see their downfall, strengthened by the expulsion of Alfonso Pedraza in minute 22′; The Gaditanos would come back in less than thirty minutes, and would sentence the match in their favor in the second half, being superior.

The visitors controlled the ball 58% of the time, and although they did create some chances, their attack was very weak; Cadiz had 42% of the ball possession for them, playing better with all their lines, defending and looking forward.

Villarreal would finish 83% of their combinations with effectiveness, but it was a very backward strategy, which they could not transform; the locals had accuracy in 78% of their passes a little loose by always looking for the play forward, but that would serve this pressure. The Yellow Submarines had three shots, scoring once, and Cadiz had four shots on goal, scoring twice.

In the 10th minute of the match, striker Alexander Sorloth scored the first goal of the match. And in the 18th minute, forward Christopher Ramos de la Flor scored the equalizer in Villarreal vs Cadiz. At minute 30′ midfielder Darwin Machís put his team ahead with a shot from the eleven penalty kicks. And in minute 50′ Darwin Machís scored again, assisted by Escalante.

Upcoming matches Date 24 LaLiga

On the twenty-fourth date the matches to be played are Alaves vs Villarreal; and Cadiz vs Betis.

Place your bets at CxSports, home to the best soccer predictions online.

Prediction Villarreal vs Cadiz 2024

The five most recent matches between these two clubs have taken place between October 2021 and September 2023, all in LaLiga. The Yellow Submarines have won on one occasion; they drew twice; and The Gaditanos came away with two victories. The Prediction Villarreal vs Cadiz is 2 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Villarreal predictions
Villarreal Spain
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • D
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • D
04 Feb, 14:00 La Liga
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
VS
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal Spain
04 Feb, 14:00 La Liga Bet Now
Cadiz Spain
Cadiz CF Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham