• Rugby

  • Football

  • Basketball

  • Soccer

Teams by Country
France

France

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
UK

UK

France Leagues

FFR

nationale championnat federal logo

Nationale 1 French Rugby

USA Leagues
Valladolid vs Athletic Predictions LaLiga Round 26

Valladolid vs Athletic Predictions LaLiga Round 26

USA Leagues
Valladolid vs Athletic Predictions LaLiga Round 26

UK Leagues
list of soccer teams cxsports

English Premier League

Valladolid vs Athletic Predictions and Odds Round 26

There are matches where you can see the difference from heaven to earth by the performance of the clubs just in the first few matches. Improvement is possible, of course, but there are those that instead of improving, everything they have achieved goes down the drain. In this Valladolid vs Athletic the Prediction is crystal clear, that beyond the possible surprises, we will see how the bidding grows in the upper part of the table.

Valladolid predictions
Valladolid Spain
17 Mar, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Athletic Spain
Athletic Bilbao Predictions

Valladolid vs Athletic Odds and Statistics

Valladolid vs Athletic Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Valladolid

Valladolid managed to achieve only 4 victories in eleven matches, at the 16th matchday played, their last five matches would have been resolved with 4 defeats and one victory. Tragic the resolution that is being seen of the positions that the Pucelanos are occupying, which must now tighten in all their matches if they do not want to see themselves fighting to continue in the First Division.

Athletic

Athletic does not give up, with sixteen games played only four were defeats, these significantly undermined the club’s plans to be comfortably among the first, but it has not been an impediment for the team to go out game after game to get the best results. They are still in the fight and this Valladolid vs Athletic is a golden option for them to add up and keep their hopes alive.

Valladolid vs Athletic Preview Games and History

There would not even be any doubts, from the start of the match, as to which club would come away with the three points. Athletic’s dominance on their home turf was total, they made San Mam├ęs the untouchable temple, completely annulling rivals who found no way to play them.

Valladolid managed to keep possession of the ball, 57% in their favor and 459 passes made were of no use to them, not even to generate danger; on the other hand, the Lions managed that the remaining 43% that they were able to control the ball had the desired effect, total control of the tempo and the result.

Athletic managed to complete 75% of their passes; while the Pucelanos were accurate in 76% of their combinations. The Lions shot six times inside the opponent’s goal, three of these shots would end up inside; on the contrary, the visitors had no chance to attack the opponent’s goal, no shot would endanger the locals.

In the 19th minute, Athletic striker Gorka Guruzeta opened the scoring to give the team the impetus they needed to take complete control of the match. In the 51st minute, Mikel Vesga made a pass to Guruzeta to score his brace, a madness of the Lions totally empowered. In the 78th minute it would be Munian, this time, who assisted Dani Vivian to seal Valladolid vs Athletic 0 – 3.

Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 27

On the 27th date of LaLiga will be played Real Madrid vs Valladolid, a difficult match with little chance for the Pucelanos, who are in urgent need of victories; and Athletic vs Getafe.

Prediction for Valladolid vs Athletic in March 2023

Between October 2020 and December 2022 have been played the last meetings between these clubs, two friendlies and three games within LaLiga. The Pucelanos have only managed to win one of these encounters, in 2020; there has been a draw; and Los Leones have taken three victories. If we also look at the development within the campaign we can notice the big gap in performance. The Forecast for Valladolid vs Athletic is 0 – 3.

What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

17 Mar, 21:00 La Liga
Valladolid predictions
Valladolid
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
0:4
for Athletic

More Soccer Predictions

31 Mar, 20:00
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
VS
Osasuna predictions
Osasuna
01 Apr, 12:30
Manchester City Premier League Predictions
Manchester City
VS
Liverpool FC Premier League Predictions
Liverpool
01 Apr, 13:00
Girona predictions
Girona
VS
RCD Espanyol Predictions
Espanyol
01 Apr, 15:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves