• Rugby

  • Football

  • Basketball

  • Soccer

Teams by Country
France

France

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
UK

UK

France Leagues

FFR

nationale championnat federal logo

Nationale 1 French Rugby

USA Leagues
Uruguay vs South Korea

Uruguay vs South Korea

USA Leagues
Uruguay vs South Korea

UK Leagues
Premier League Logo

English Premier League

Uruguay vs South Korea

Uruguay vs South Korea Betting Odds & Predictions

Uruguay vs South Korea : you can find the latest odds for this exciting game by following this link after a quick registration. Group H of the FIFA World Cup 2022 in Qatar will see Uruguay take on South Korea Education City Stadium in Qatar. Kickoff is schedule for 8:00am ET (14:00 CST and 13:00 UK time). 32 nations in total will compete for the ultimate win in Qatar.

Group H is composed of: Portugal, Canada, Uruguay, and South Korea. The top two countries in each group move on to the knockout stage. Computer simulations give Uruguay a 51.4% chance of winning while a South Korean upset scores 21.8% and a draw 26.8%. But computers have been wrong many times before, just as for elections.

Uruguay vs South Korea Betting Odds & Predictions
Uruguay Uruguay
24 Nov, 14:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Bet Now
South Korea South Korea
South Korea vs Uruguay Betting Odds & Predictions

Uruguay vs South Korea Game Odds

Moneyline: Uruguay -125, South Korea +390, Draw +260.
Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+130/-161).

You can place your bet on this game now by following this link after a quick registration.

Uruguay vs South Korea Moneyline Over/Under

Several bookmakers have the moneyline odds for Uruguay at -125, which means that you need to risk $125 to win $100, for a total payout of $225, if Uruguay wins.

The best moneyline odds for South Korea to win currently stand at +390. So if you wager $100 and South Korea does win, you will profit $390, for a total payout of $490. =

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 on average at most bookmakers.

You can place your bet on this game now by following this link after a quick registration.

Best Bet Simulations for Uruguay vs South Korea

Moneyline: South Korea @ +390 (1.4% edge).

Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ -161 (60% probability).

Uruguay vs. South Korea Prediction

CXSports‘ Prediction for the Uruguay vs South Korea is a 1-1 draw. Ready to place a bet on this game now? Follow this link and you’ll have full access to the latest odds after a quick (and free) registration.

24 Nov, 14:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Uruguay vs South Korea Betting Odds & Predictions
Uruguay
VS
South Korea vs Uruguay Betting Odds & Predictions
South Korea

More Soccer Predictions

10 Feb, 21:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Girona predictions
Girona
11 Feb, 13:30
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
11 Feb, 16:00
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
11 Feb, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottingham Forest