Union vs River Plate Prediction Date 09

The Tatengues are not looking forward to this date, and they have had a hard time getting good news, winning only once recently, with a victory in February 2022. The Millionaires have had their way most of the time, last winning in March 2023. This new match of matchday nine of the second phase will be taking place at the 15 de abril stadium on 04/08/24. Prediction Union vs River Plate does not vary the favorite to win, it is the visitors who have the wind blowing in their favor. We have brought important information that can help you with your bets, read on.

Union Predictions
Union Argentina
04 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
River Plate Argentina
River Plate Predictions

Union vs River Plate Betting Tips and More

Union vs River Plate Predictions and Picks

The way in which The Tatengues have managed to make their way through the competition has led them to occupy good places.

The season got off to a good start for Union, who reached twelve games played in the first stage of the competition, occupying the #6 position. At the time they had scored in nine of those matches, four wins and five draws. Union vs River Plate is, however, an unlikely date for them.

Union vs River Plate Odds and Statistics

The Millionaires started off like rockets, however, as the matchdays progressed they showed that they also had weaknesses.

By the end of matchday twelve, River Plate had lost their power, the #1 spot that had been theirs for several matchdays was now further away. At the moment they already had their first defeat, and the victories were five, still leveraging on the draws, which were six. There is a chance for them in dates like Union vs River Plate to get three points in the AFA First Division 2024 in its second half.

Union vs River Plate Match Preview

The most recent match between them took place on 31/03/23.

Union simply could not prove to be of any kind of danger to these rivals, plus they would play with one less since the 66′ minute. The Millionaires were moving well through their waters, although they struggled to widen the gap to secure a wider scoreline.

The visitors had the ball for 30% of the game, which only gave them a chance to repel all the attacks coming from the other side; River Plate controlled 70% of the ball possession, used this space to corner the rivals and attacked at all times.

Union would finish 64% of their passes correctly, the failures of connection between the squad did not allow them to generate a better match; the locals achieved 85% accuracy in combinations, a match of a high level, although they lacked a clinical eye to finish. The Tatangues could not reach the rival goal even once; and River Plate had seven shots on goal, scoring one goal.

The goal of this Union vs River Plate was scored by midfielder Ignacio Martín Fernández in the 10th minute, with a pass from Paradela.

Upcoming games Date 10 Argentina First Division 2024

On date ten of the second phase, Belgrano vs Union; and River Plate vs Huracan will be played.

In CxSports you have soccer predictions, so you can win from now on betting.

Prediction Union vs River Plate

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have been between February 2020 and March 2023, all in the First Division. The Tatengues have won on just one occasion; and The Millionaires have four wins. The Prediction Union vs River Plate is 0 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Union Predictions
Union Argentina
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
River Plate Predictions
River Plate Argentina
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
04 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division
Union Predictions
Union
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
Union Predictions
Union Argentina
04 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
River Plate Argentina
River Plate Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 14:00
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
25 May, 16:15
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
25 May, 18:30
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic