Spain vs Italy Prediction Group B Euro Cup 2024

The Reds have imposed their dominance in these encounters with this rival, being the ones who have added the most, their last victory was in June 2023. The Azzurri have not been so fortunate, with a recent victory in July 2021 in a penalty shootout. This new match day two of the Euro Cup will be taking place at the Veltins – Arena stadium on 20/06/24. The Prediction Spain vs Italy follows the same pattern we have been seeing, victory for La Roja, no matter how much opposition resistance there is. Let’s go with more value data for you to place your bets and win more.

Spain Prediction
Spain Spain
20 Jun, 21:00 EURO 2024 Bet Now
Italy Italy
Italy Predictions

Spain vs Italy Best Betting Picks

Spain vs Italy Predictions and Tips

The Red disappointed in the World Cup, but they have had some changes that have led them to be in a better position.

There were a lot of expectations placed on Luis Enrique’s Spain for the World Cup that passed, however, they did not deliver as expected. Many blamed the excess of new players, without the counterpart of experienced veterans. Now, it has been seen that this mistake is being corrected by De La Fuente. Spain vs Italy is a good opportunity for them to get three more points in this first phase.

Spain vs Italy Odds and Stats

The Azzurri have a lot of holes to fill in the gaps they have left in recent competitions where they have failed to excel.

Italy have been somewhat absent from global soccer, their soccer has been missed and they will be hoping to make up for it in the coming years. It is not easy to win a place against the strong teams that play in Europe, but they are trying. They have a very challenging group at the European Championship, and Spain vs Italy is possibly the toughest date for them.

Spain vs Italy Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them took place on 15/06/23.

This duel took place in the Nations League, and once again Spain got their pass, being notably superior. And the Azzurri were left out, unable to cope with an opponent that, even if they are not at their best, outplayed them.

The red controlled 63% of the possession of the ball, and although they were dynamizing their game upwards, it was difficult for them to break the other team; Italy controlled 37% of the possession of the ball, not enough to be able to structure a better game that would give them a chance to, at least, equalize.

Spain would finish 88% of the combinations correctly, they attacked constantly, but the front lacked a better finish; the Azzurri managed to finish 78% of the passes accurately, the level was not to be playing in a semifinal against a team like the one they had in front of them. The Red had seven shots on goal, scoring two goals; and Italy had three shots on target, but were unable to score.

In the 3rd minute, midfielder YĆ©remi Pino scored the first goal in Spain vs Italy. In the 11th minute, striker Cito Immobile scored the equalizer from a penalty kick. And in the 88th minute, striker Joselu scored the winner.

Upcoming matches Date 03 Group B Euro Cup 2024

On the third matchday of the European Championship, Albania vs Spain and Croatia vs Italy will be played.

The moneyline soccer prediction with clearer data to make the process easier for you can be found at CxSports.

Prediction Spain vs Italy

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between October 2016 and June 2023, two in the World Cup; two in the Nations League; and one in the European Championship. The Reds have won three times; drawn once; and the Azzurri have one meeting in their favor. The Prediction Spain vs Italy is 3 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Spain Prediction
Spain Spain
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • D
Italy Predictions
Italy Italy
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • D
20 Jun, 21:00 EURO 2024
Spain Prediction
Spain
VS
Italy Predictions
Italy
Spain Prediction
Spain Spain
20 Jun, 21:00 EURO 2024 Bet Now
Italy Italy
Italy Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 14:00
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
25 May, 16:15
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
25 May, 18:30
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic