Sheffield United vs Brighton Prediction & Odds Date 25

The Sables are the ones who have been able to show superiority in these matches, winning all the recent ones, and being the only ones to win. The Seagulls, as good as they have been, have not been able to come out on top, scoring only one point. This new twenty-fifth match will be played at the Bramall Lane stadium on 17/02/24. The Prediction Sheffield United vs Brighton goes more or less the same as what has already happened, although the visitors have a little more weight to be able to win. Let’s see what can happen, we have brought some valuable information for you to place your bets and win!

Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United United Kingdom
18 Feb, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton United Kingdom
Brighton FC predictions

Sheffield United vs Brighton Free Betting Picks

Sheffield United vs. Brighton Predictions and Tips

The Sabres are trying hard, but the competition is simply getting too big for them, and they may be saying goodbye

Sheffield United came with very high expectations to compete again in the First Division, however, it has not been at all as they had imagined. They reached the fourteenth round of fixtures as bottom of the competition, with just five points accumulated. To Sheffield United vs Brighton they go with aspirations of being able to repeat what has been happening, although this may not happen.

Sheffield United vs Brighton Odds & Stats

The Seagulls have struggled more with the aggregate in these games, however, they have managed to stay in a good place.

Brighton have progressed strongly despite the games they have lost, which by matchday fourteen of the 2024 Premier League, was now four. The competition is fierce, but they have taken the majority of the fixtures by winning, and so far they were eighth in the table, with 22 points accumulated. They may now have a better chance of taking this game, because of the reading they had of the previous one, although they can slip up again.

Sheffield United vs Brighton Match Preview

On 12/11/23 they played the most recent meeting between them.

Sheffield United were a little too lucky in this match from which they were getting absolutely nothing out of. The Seagulls went ahead right from the start of the game, and held strong, controlling the pitch at will, even though they had been a man down since the 69th minute.

The visitors had 38% of the game in possession, with little chance of stopping the opposition; Brighton controlled the ball 62% of the time, were in control of the tempo, and were always on the lookout for opportunities.

Sheffield United finished 78% of their moves correctly, but they had to direct their play to the defense of their field; the locals achieved 86% accuracy in combinations, managed the spaces very well, defending and attacking, although they could not enlarge the advantage to secure. The Sabres had only one shot on goal, unable to convert, and Brighton had six shots on target, scoring once.

In the 6th minute of the match, midfielder Simon Adingra scored the first goal of the game, off a pass from Buonanotte. And in the 74′ minute defender Adam Webster tied Sheffield United vs Brighton with an own goal.

Upcoming matches Date 26 Premier League

On the twenty-sixth date, Wolves vs Sheffield United; and Brighton vs Everton will take place.

The most complete win probability soccer are in one place CxSports.

Prediction Sheffield United vs Brighton 2024

The five most recent matches these two clubs have played against each other have come between December 2019 and November 2023, all in the Premier League. The Sabres won twice; they drew three; and The Seagulls have yet to win. The Prediction Sheffield United vs Brighton is 1 – 1 or 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United United Kingdom
  • D
  • W
  • D
  • D
  • W
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton United Kingdom
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • L
18 Feb, 15:00 Premier League
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United United Kingdom
18 Feb, 15:00 Premier League Bet Now
Brighton United Kingdom
Brighton FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

01 Jun, 21:00
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
01 Jun, 23:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
02 Jun, 19:30
Platense Predictions
Platense
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
03 Jun, 01:15
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Tigre Predictions
Tigre