San Lorenzo vs Boca Predictions and Odds Date 11
This competition has not been underway for long and it has already left us with our hair standing on end, as we see how certain teams are settling in better positions than others that we expected to start as a whirlwind. It is clear that it is only the beginning and as everything progresses, the standings may change. Now we see San Lorenzo vs Boca and the Prediction lets us know that they have debts to settle between them, but they are getting away from each other and getting good points at the beginning is important.
San Lorenzo vs Boca Odds and Statistics
San Lorenzo vs Boca Betting tips AFA: The season so far.
Good start for this team that finished the last campaign in sixth position, now they are going from now on betting for more for the club.
Having a good start to the season is not a guarantee of anything, but it can be of great help if consistency in performance is achieved throughout the different matchdays. San Lorenzo wants to set a good precedent from now on, and is picking up good crumbs.
At the eighth match played, they had already achieved five victories in their favor, at the moment, it was the two points lost in a draw that was differentiating them from the leader, River Plate. They had also suffered two defeats, which prevented them from finishing first for the time being.
San Lorenzo vs Boca and is a game that does not intimidate the Saints, which not only in this campaign, has always gone firmly.
The Xeneizes are in the obligation to defend the title achieved last season, but the start of the season did not receive them so well.
Boca Juniors is one of the biggest in Argentina, they come from winning the title last year and of course, now they want to defend it as best as possible. Not that it is an easy task, for any winner, and they are not having the desired start. Only a few matches have been played, but they are already of utmost importance to define positions, and Boca, with eight matches, would have three defeats and two draws, which only left them with eleven points at this date and below the middle of the table.
San Lorenzo vs Boca will not be a match from which they can easily get away and win, in fact, it could make it more difficult for them.
San Lorenzo vs Boca Preview Games and History
The last match these teams played was on 09 / 07 / 22.
They would play this last date at the Pedro Bidegain stadium, home of the Saints, and despite being playing against the big favorite to take the title, San Lorenzo would not tremble and would end up leaving those points at home. The Xeneizes tried as much as possible to equalize the score, but the locals were being far superior.
The ball belonged mostly to Boca, who with 69% were not able to do much, their game looked backward in their own field; The Saints managed to play an excellent game with the remaining 31%, completely dominant in their own field.
San Lorenzo would get 73% accuracy on ball touches, this statistic was not being very high for them, but the time management was leading them to be more incisive in attack; the visitors, on the other hand, would get 87% effectiveness in passing, but they were not able to go up and intimidate enough. The home side would hit the back of the net a total of seven times, scoring two goals, while Boca would only score one goal on two shots.
Boca opened the scoring with a goal in the 28th minute by defender Marcos Rojo, on a pass from Villa. But ten minutes later the Saints was already equalizing the match, it would be the midfielder Agustín Giay who would score the goal.
San Lorezno was unstoppable, and at 45′ + 1′ the VAR cancelled out what could have been the second goal to end the first half well. But it didn’t take long after the break, Cerutti’s assist to striker Adam Bareiro put the home side ahead and ended San Lorenzo vs Boca 2-1.
Upcoming matches in the First Division
The next date on which these two clubs will meet will be on 04/11/23 in the second phase of the competition. For the time being, each will see in the following date: Talleres vs San Lorenzo; and Boca vs Estudiantes.
Get to improve your bets with the Predictions that CXSports brings for you. Besides, you have the best options to get started, do it now!
Prediction for San Lorenzo vs Boca in April 2023
The last five matches played between these two teams have been between March 2019 and July 2022, four in the Primera Division and one in the Summer Tournament. The Saints has come away with two wins in their favor; while the Xeneizes have won three duels. Recently there has been a lot of parity between them, and the campaign has had a better start for the locals. The Prediction for San Lorenzo vs Boca is 1 – 0.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!