Real Sociedad vs Alaves Prediction and Odds Date 19

The Realas have benefited in all the most recent matches they have had against this rival, and have been the only ones to achieve victories. For the Babazorros the last aggregate was in January 2022, a draw. They will play the matchday nineteen match at the Reale Arena stadium on 03/01/24. The Prediction Real Sociedad vs Alaves again puts the home side as the favorites to take the full points at their ground. Let’s see a little more about them and what has happened recently, you will manage to make better bets.

Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad Spain
02 Jan, 19:15 La Liga Bet Now
Alaves Spain
Alaves Predictions

Real Sociedad vs Alaves Betting Picks and More!

Real Sociedad vs Alaves Predictions and Tips

Nothing is lost for The Realas, and although the top of the table is congested, they are going for their place again.

Already Real Sociedad have tasted again the taste of what it is like to be in the top four and to be able to go and compete in the Champions League, an experience they do not intend to give up easily, even if it is costing them. At ten games they arrived occupying the #5 spot with five wins, it can be better and they know it, they just need to adapt to the demands of the competitions they are part of. Real Sociedad vs Alaves is a duel of relief, which can leave them three points without much complication.

Real Sociedad vs Alaves Odds and Statistics

The Babazorros want to continue in First Division now that they have managed to return. They must beware of the latent danger.

As it is not being easy for Alaves to get wins in LaLiga, they are placing themselves at the bottom of the table, so the fact that they could continue to drop towards the relegation places is a reality. After ten matchdays they had only achieved two victories, and the situation with the goals conceded makes them vulnerable. Moreover, matches like Real Sociedad vs Alaves are not exactly good for them.

Real Sociedad vs Alaves Match Preview

They played on 13/03/22 the most recent meeting between them.

It was not a match with many goals because there was a lot of resistance, both teams were taking good care of their field. Real Sociedad finally managed to break the rival defense, taking the match. The Babazorros tried, but missed by very little, and lacked the strength to attack.

The locals would keep 60% of the time with the ball, driving without despair, creating chances, until they arrived; Alaves had 40% possession of the ball, managing to reach the other side in some opportunities, but without scoring.

Real Sociedad would achieve 73% accuracy in all their plays, there was not even a high level in their game, but it was enough on this occasion to stay in front; the visitors finished 62% of their passes correctly, these low stats would be a reflection of how erratic they were noticed in several opportunities. The Realas had six shots on target, scoring one goal; and Alaves had four shots on target, failing to score.

Real Sociedad vs Alaves would be defined by a goal from midfielder Martin Zubimendi and an assist from Oyarzabal in the 70′ minute of the match.

Upcoming matches Date 20 LaLiga

On the twentieth matchday, Athletic vs Real Sociedad; and Sevilla vs Alaves will be played.

If you are looking for soccer betting picks to help you win, CxSports is the place to be.

Prediction Real Sociedad vs Alaves 2024

The five most recent meetings these clubs have had between them have taken place between December 2020 and March 2022, four in LaLiga and one friendly. The Realas have won on three occasions; drawn twice; and the Babazorros have failed to win. The Prediction Real Sociedad vs Alaves is 2 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad Spain
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • D
Alaves Predictions
Alaves Spain
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • D
02 Jan, 19:15 La Liga
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Alaves Predictions
Alaves
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad Spain
02 Jan, 19:15 La Liga Bet Now
Alaves Spain
Alaves Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 May, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 May, 02:15
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 20:00
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate