Real Madrid vs Man City Prediction Quarterfinals 2024

These two clubs have had a recent and heated history. The Whites, on the other hand, have not had much luck, although they have had some worthwhile luck, winning in May 2022. The Cityzens have most of the duels on their side, the most recent and also significant, in May 2023. This new quarter-final first leg match will be taking place at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium on 09/04/24. The Prediction Real Madrid vs Man City again leaves the visitors as the favorites to win. But let’s see then what has been going on with them recently, get your bets ready.

Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
09 Apr, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
Man City United Kingdom
Man City Predictions

Real Madrid vs Man City Best Betting Tips

Real Madrid vs Man City Predictions and Picks

The Whites once again advance in their favorite competition, but they have important hurdles to overcome before getting closer to the 15th place.

Real Madrid have undoubtedly been the protagonists of this competition for years, and they have been doing so at present. They managed to top Group C, from which they emerged unscathed, with a perfect score, having Napoli, Braga and Union Berlin as rivals.

In the round of 16 they came face to face with RB Leipzig, an old rival that had given them a fight. However, they managed to come out on top in the first leg as visitors; and in the second leg they would equalize the score, but the aggregate would favor them. Now the key to move forward is in Real Madrid vs Man City, a litmus test that, unfortunately for them, is not tilted in their favor.

Real Madrid vs Man City Odds and Statistics

The reigning champions once again face one of their arch-rivals, but if any club has the potential to win, it is them, once again.

Man City have not deteriorated even a little bit in their level compared to the previous year, when they managed to win the Champions League for the first time in history. They were creditors of six victories in the six matches they played, with a huge offensive potential. They played against RB Leipzig, Young Boys and Red Star.

To advance to the quarterfinals, they had to face Kobenhavn in the previous phase, a team they managed to beat at home by three goals to one; and back at home they would repeat the score, for a crushing aggregate. In the Real Madrid vs Man City game, they will undoubtedly have much more pressure on them, so they will have to play to their full potential.

Real Madrid vs Man City Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them was on 17/05/23.

Real Madrid had nothing to do on this occasion, they were completely crushed by opponents who were like fish in water at home; the Cityzens from the first half danced the rivals, going to the break with a difference of two goals up.

The visitors had 40% of the possession of the ball, in this half they barely had a chance to go up a few times; Man City controlled 60% of the possession of the ball, and it was as if they had taken control of the whole game, going comfortably from one side to the other.

Real Madrid would finish 82% of their combinations correctly, but they couldn’t get past the midfield and structure better options up top; the home side would get 89% passing accuracy, it was more than enough to get away with it without any problems. The Whites had three unsuccessful shots on goal, while Man City had eight shots on target, scoring three goals.

In the 23rd minute, midfielder Bernardo Silva scored the first goal in Real Madrid vs Man City, with a pass from De Bruyne. In the 37th minute, Bernardo Silva scored his brace. In the 76th minute, defender Manuel Akanji scored with another service from De Bruyne. In minute 90′ + 1′ striker Julián Álvarez closed the victory, assisted by Foden.

Upcoming Champions League matches

The second leg of the Champions League quarter-finals will be played Real Madrid vs Man City on 04/17/24.

The most complete win probability soccer with the clearest information for you are at CxSports.

Prediction Real Madrid vs Man City

The five most recent matches between these two clubs have occurred between August 2020 and May 2023, all in the Champions League. The Whites have won once; drawn once; and the Cityzens have three wins. The Prediction Real Madrid vs Man City is 2 – 3 or 2 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • L
Man City Predictions
Man City United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • W
09 Apr, 21:00 Champions League
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
VS
Man City Predictions
Man City
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
09 Apr, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
Man City United Kingdom
Man City Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
27 Apr, 16:00
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace