Real Madrid vs Alaves Prediction and Odds Date 36

The Whites have been the best performers in recent times, winning almost every game this tournament, including the first round. The history of the Babazorros has been much more complex so far, winning just once, back in November 2020. This new match of the 36th matchday will take place at the Santiago Bernabeu stadium on 15/05/24. The Prediction Real Madrid vs Alaves continues to be on the side of the locals, one of the biggest candidates to take out the title. Let’s go with value data for you to place your bets and win more.

Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
15 May, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Alaves Spain
Alaves Predictions

Real Madrid vs Alaves Best Betting Picks

Real Madrid vs Alaves Predictions & Tips

Trying to postpone their power at the top of the table, The Whites have their sights set on their last rivals for points.

Real Madrid managed to make this campaign, against all odds, a very fruitful one for them. With the record of the most absentees due to injuries, they have imposed themselves with very good moves and a high performance in all rotations. They are going for closing the season in style, with Real Madrid vs Alaves, which has everything to leave them with three very valuable points.

Real Madrid vs Alaves Odds & Stats

The Babazorros have been able to sustain a propitious level within the First Division, much more than what was expected of them.

Positioned in the middle of the table, Alaves have earned the necessary merits to opt for a new participation in La Liga next season. After twenty-five matches, they had won fourteen of them, accumulating 28 points out of a possible 75. They have problems in these last dates, as in Real Madrid vs Alaves, which has not been for them possible to reach.

Real Madrid vs Alaves Match Preview

The most recent match between them took place on 21/12/23.

Real Madrid played a match with superiority in many aspects, but still they could not unsettle the rivals enough; the locals looked for their chances, but focused more on defense, which served them almost the whole match, until they would fall in the end.

The visitors kept 60% of the possession of the ball, time with which they managed the spaces to break the other team’s ranks; Alaves controlled 40% of the possession of the ball, and although they did attack in some opportunities, they could not score.

Real Madrid finished 91% of their passes correctly, so they were able to stay on top, without giving up on scoring; the locals finished 82% of their moves with precision, but their play, by developing further back, reduced their chances of scoring. The Whites had four shots on target, scoring one goal; and Alaves had two unsuccessful shots on goal.

In the 90′ + 2′ minute, defender Lucas Vázquez scored the only goal of Real Madrid vs Alaves, with an unmissable assist from Kroos.

Upcoming games Date 37 LaLiga

On matchday 37 will be Villarreal vs Real Madrid; and Alaves vs Getafe. Don’t forget to check them out to continue to profit on your bets in the future!

The unbeatable soccer predictions that CxSports has for you will be of great help when betting.

Prediction Real Madrid vs Alaves

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between November 2020 and December 2023, all in LaLiga. The Whites have won on four occasions; the Babazorros have won just once. The Prediction Real Madrid vs Alaves is 2 – 0 or 1 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • L
Alaves Predictions
Alaves Spain
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
15 May, 00:00 La Liga
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
VS
Alaves Predictions
Alaves
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid Spain
15 May, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Alaves Spain
Alaves Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
27 Apr, 16:00
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions
Man United
VS
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
27 Apr, 16:00
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
27 Apr, 16:00
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford