Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol Prediction and Odds Date 35
The Catalans have not had their best season and this will undoubtedly not be one of their best games, The Pericos, who have spent clinging to life between falls, have not even been able to take a point from the last few games played against the Rayistas. The Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol Prediction for 05/21, which will be played at the Estadio de Vallecas, simply follows the concordance of the last few meetings between the two, as well as what is happening in LaLiga.
Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol Odds and Statistics La Liga
Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
The Rayistas have taken the fight into the competition with the intentions of also ending up playing outside of Spain in the following season.
Rayo Vallecano reached their twenty-five games with the last five being one of the worst consecutive streaks had in this campaign, as it was three draws, two defeats and no defeats. This was key at this stage of the competition, where any false step could leave anyone out of the picture. They were getting farther and farther away from the places they aspired to, and were overtaken by some rivals. There are games coming up that can help them, such as Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol, a safe bet.
Just a season after returning to the first division, The Pericos are once again having to cling tooth and claw to permanence.
Espanyol have also been mired in defeats and draws this season, with few points, fighting at the bottom of the table to get out of the mire. Of course, it has not been an easy task, since, like them, none of them wants to be relegated. At their twenty-fifth game played, they had 10 defeats, nine draws and only six victories, which would have left them with only 27 points out of a possible 75. Moreover, the road for them was not free of obstacles, and matches like Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol are of little omen for them in this La Liga season.
Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol Preview Games and History
They played most recently on 19/08/22.
It would delay, but Rayo Vallecano’s victory would come, it wasn’t being a very uneven game, the clubs were understanding in reading with the opponent’s proposal. The Pericos could not do anything to reduce the score, not even when they were with an extra player, for almost 15 minutes.
The Rayistas would control the ball 45% of the match, this minority was not affecting them, and they were having a good management of their defense and attack line; The Pericos, on the other hand, would have 55% of ball possession, but could not do much with it.
Rayo Vallecano would bring 81% of their combinations to a successful conclusion, it was not the highest level, but the superiority on the field could be noticed; the locals hit 85% of their passes, but they were finding it hard to advance into the opponent’s half. The visitors would end up hitting their opponents’ goal three times, scoring two goals; Espanyol would generate one shot on goal, without being able to score.
The first goal would come in the 40th minute with an assist from López to midfielder Isaac Palazón, to open the scoring and start the visitors’ victory in this Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol match. In the second half they would score the second to settle the match, this time with a pass from García to midfielder Pathé Ciss for the goal in the 59′.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 36
On date #36 will be played Real Madrid vs Rayo Vallecano; and Espanyol vs Atletico, a complicated match to repeat the previous result, but the Pericos can try.
Bet from CXSports, we have unbeatable soccer predictions with what you need to know to win.
Prediction Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol in May 2023
These teams have played their five most recent matches between January 2021 and September 2022, three in LaLiga; one friendly; and one in the Segunda División. The Rayistas have claimed victories in each of these duels, giving the Pericos a chance. And while the locals were looking for their place in European competitions, the visitors were looking to even make it to the next season in the First Division.
The Prediction for Rayo Vallecano vs Espanyol is 1 – 0.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
More Soccer Predictions
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!