Racing vs San Lorenzo Predictions and Odds Date 23
The roles are often reversed, and this is something that has been happening for some dates now between these two clubs. They will play at the Presidente Perón stadium on 05/07 the match corresponding to the 23rd day of the first phase. The Academy will try to do everything to keep the points at home, against a Saints team that is not giving many truces. The Prediction for Racing vs San Lorenzo favors the team that has the better record in this first phase, also due to their previous results. Ready? Let the betting begin.
Racing vs San Lorenzo Odds and Statistics
Racing vs San Lorenzo Betting tips AFA First Division: The season so far.
The Academy’s all efforts fall off in the middle of the competition, the falls were leaving them towards the bottom of the table.
Racing has had very difficult matches up to the fourteenth game played, as out of the last five games played they could only score in one, which would be a draw, with four defeats. With that they could only score one point out of a possible fifteen in those matches, leaving them with eighteen points in total to date. Racing vs San Lorenzo is no longer a match they can simply walk away with, they must work hard to try and get something positive out of it.
A couple of slowdowns towards the middle of the competition do not allow the Saints to achieve the task of catching the leader for the time being.
There were eight wins for San Lorenzo up to their fourteenth match, undoubtedly very good numbers, but the four draws so far prevented them from keeping up with their only rival at the moment. The club intends to keep pushing, even taking advantage of the failures of the others. Racing vs San Lorenzo is for them to get three more points to keep them very close to the top, they can’t afford mistakes.
Racing vs San Lorenzo Preview Games and History
On 08/22/23 they would play the most recent match between them.
The Racing team was already finding it difficult to play against these rivals, and this time the visitors would be the ones to finally get the victory, and being far superior. In addition, the locals would play with two less on the court for several minutes, which facilitated their defeat.
The Academy managed to have 65% of the ball control, but this was not translating into superiority on their part; San Lorenzo, on the other hand, with 35% ball handling would play an impeccable game in attack, even cornering the opponents in their field on several occasions.
Racing would complete 78% of their passes, an excellent performance in this sense, but their game was being reduced to their own field; the Saints would have 67% accuracy in their passes, and although their control was being much less than the opponent’s, they managed to be effective in the arrivals on the other side of the field. The locals would only generate one shot at the opponent’s goal, and converted it; while San Lorenzo, from six shots on goal, would score two goals.
At minute 51′ the score would open the scoreboard with a goal by midfielder Juan Ignacio Méndez, assisted by Vombergar. The rivals would equalize the match at minute 65′ with a goal by striker Enzo Copetti and a pass from Mena. But in the 72nd minute, forward Andrés Vombergar scored the winning goal after receiving a pass from Bareiro to make it 1-2 in Racing vs San Lorenzo.
Upcoming matches in the AFA First Division
At CXSports you will find the best soccer betting odds predictions for you to win more.
Prediction for Racing vs San Lorenzo in July 2023
The five most recent matches between these two teams have taken place between February 2020 and August 2022, all in the Primera División. The Academy have managed to win twice; two games would end in draws; while The Saints have only been able to win once. The visitors have been able to have a better season than the locals. The Prediction for Racing vs San Lorenzo is 0 – 2 or 1 – 2.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!