Peru vs Chile Prediction Group A Copa America 2024

We have had some important encounters between these two teams. It is La Bicolor who have managed to have a bit more luck in the most recent encounters, winning for the last time in October 2021. La Roja are always close behind, their most recent win coming in October 2023. This new match day one of the Copa America will be taking place at AT&T Stadium on 6/22/24. The Prediction Peru vs Chile is not marking greater distance between the clubs, it will be a tight duel, although it is the visitors who have a better chance to win. Let’s take a look at some value data so you can make better bets.

Peru Predictions
Peru Peru
22 Jun, 02:00 Copa America 2024 Bet Now
Chile Chile
Chile Predictions

Peru vs Chile Best Betting Tips

Peru vs Chile Predictions & Picks

La Bicolor are not living a good moment as a club on their way to the biggest competitions, it is difficult for them to deliver here.

Peru’ s luck has been a little black in recent times. They have been playing their asses off in the World Cup qualifiers with most of the teams they have to watch, and they have not fared well. The club is not finding a way to perform adequately, so they are not expected to be more involved. Peru vs Chile is a duel of opportunity, although it will be far from an easy draw.

Peru vs Chile Odds and Statistics

La Roja are warming up their engines to get three points in their first matchday in this competition, they will need it.

Another of the teams that have not been finding it so easy to take advantage in official matches recently are Chile. Their encounters with these same rivals in the qualifiers for the 2026 World Cup have not left them with the results they would have liked. The Copa America is not a field that is far from the reality they have been facing. Peru vs Chile, however, is one of the opportunities to get three points.

Peru vs Chile Match Preview

On 12/10/23 the most recent encounter between them took place.

The Peruvians were as if they were asleep in this match, without even leaving open the possibility that they were going to get something. The Reds were trying from the beginning to take the lead with a very active offense. The duel was very tense until the last minutes.

The visitors had only 36% of the possession of the ball, a space that did not give them the opportunity to forge better opportunities, only to defend. The Chileans, on the other hand, with 64% ball possession, were incessantly attacking the rival’s gates.

Peru finished 76% of their combinations correctly, although it was more an intention of not wanting to give so many opportunities to the others; the locals achieved 85% accuracy in passing, of course they would have more chances to look for the victory. La Bicolor could not generate a single shot at goal; and the Chileans shot seven goals, of which they would hit two.

In the 74th minute, midfielder Diego Valdés scored the first goal in Peru vs Chile, assisted by Pulgar. At minute 90’+1′ midfielder Marcelino Núñez would score the second, with a pass from Aravena.

Upcoming Matches Date 02 Group A Copa America 2024

On day two of the Copa America, Peru vs Canada and Chile vs Argentina will be played.

The moneyline soccer prediction you are looking for to make the best bets are at CxSports.

Prediction Peru vs Chile

The five most recent matches between these two clubs have been between October 2018 and October 2023, one friendly; one in the Copa America; and three in the World Cup qualifiers. Those of La Bicolor have won on three occasions; and those of La Roja have two victories. The Prediction for Peru vs Chile is 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Peru Predictions
Peru Peru
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
Chile Predictions
Chile Chile
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
22 Jun, 02:00 Copa America 2024
Peru Predictions
Peru
VS
Chile Predictions
Chile
Peru Predictions
Peru Peru
22 Jun, 02:00 Copa America 2024 Bet Now
Chile Chile
Chile Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 14:00
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
25 May, 16:15
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
25 May, 18:30
Almeria predictions
Almeria
VS
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz