Newell's vs Racing Prediction Date 11

There have been good opportunities for the Rojinegros and others where they have come close to scoring, they last won in April 2023. The Academy have seen better results closer to home, winning in February 2024. This new match of the eleventh matchday of the second phase will take place at the Marcelo Bielsa stadium on 18/08/24. The Prediction Newell’s vs Racing again leaves the visitors with the odds on their side to take the result of this match. Let’s go with some important facts that will be of great help with your bets.

Newells Predictions
Newell's Argentina
18 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Racing Argentina
Racing Club Predictions

Newell's vs Racing Best Betting Picks

Newell’s vs Racing Predictions and Tips

The Rojinegros managed to establish their power in the first phase, their group mates were watching them grow.

Newell’s did quite well in the first matches of the season, holding their ground at the top fighting for the top positions. They reached twelve games played with six wins and only three defeats, accumulating 21 points out of a possible 33. Newell’s vs Racing, on the other hand, did not go so well, and will again be a challenge in what is to come.

Newell’s vs Racing Odds and Stats

The Academy have been doing their own thing, since the beginning of the season they have had good results.

While there were dates that were being rocks in the road for Racing, they were also managing to stay in the upper half of the table. In the twelve matches played they had won eight of them, with five victories and three draws. There is a chance to follow these steps in the second phase of the AFA First Division, in duels like Newell’s vs Racing.

Newell’s vs Racing Match Preview

On 12/02/24 was the most recent match played between them.

Newell’s were spectators despite forging the foundations to try to control the match; The Academy were on the attack from the first half in search of the result, going into the break with two up, to finish it off on the way back.

The locals controlled 54% of the time with the ball, but generated few chances up top, without being able to be of danger to the other team; Racing were left with 46% of the ball possession, a space they used to keep the others playing in their own half.

Newell’s would get 80% accuracy in combinations, however, they played very far back, which far from helping them played against them; the visitors finished 72% of their passes correctly, for them there were more mistakes, also due to the constant search for spaces. The Rojinegros shot twice at goal, without being able to score; and Racing shot five times at goal, scoring four times.

In the 26th minute, midfielder Facundo Mura scored the first goal in Newell’s vs Racing, assisted by Solari. At minute 45′ + 1′, forward Adrián Emmanuel Martínez scored the second goal, with a pass from Solari. At minute 47, midfielder Bruno Zuculini scored. And in minute 57′ Adrián Emmanuel Martínez scored the second goal.

Upcoming games Date 12 Argentina First Division 2024

On the twelfth date of the second phase, River Plate vs Newell’s; and Racing vs Independiente will be played.

If you need unbeatable soccer predictions, at CxSports you can get the ones you need.

Prediction Newell’s vs Racing

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between April 2022 and February 2024, all in the First Division. Los Rojinegros have won on one occasion; they drew twice; and those of The Academy came away with two victories. The Prediction Newell’s vs Racing is 0 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Newells Predictions
Newell's Argentina
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • D
Racing Club Predictions
Racing Argentina
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • D
18 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division
Newells Predictions
Newell's
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
Newells Predictions
Newell's Argentina
18 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Racing Argentina
Racing Club Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 14:00
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
25 May, 16:15
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
25 May, 18:30
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic