Newcastle vs Luton Town Prediction and Odds Date 23

Previous to this season we only have one reference of a match, where the Magpies managed to get their way over the Hatters. Now, this new match day twenty-three will be taking place at St. James’ Park Stadium on 03/02/24. The Prediction Newcastle vs Luton Town puts all the chips on the home side to get these three points, which, moreover, they are in need of. It will certainly be a game worth enjoying. We have brought you some important information so that you can start placing bets that will lead you to win.

Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle United Kingdom
03 Feb, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Luton Town United Kingdom
Luton Town Prediction and Odds

Newcastle vs Luton Town Free Betting Picks

Newcastle vs Luton Town Predictions and Tips

The Magpies batteries, spread between two of the toughest competitions, are not giving to keep up.

Getting back into the Champions League places should of course be Newcastle’s task, and although they are trying hard, the fight up top is quite complicated. They are not managing to have the same performance they brought in the previous season. They reached the twelve games in the #7 spot. The Newcastle vs Luton Town is a luxury occasion to secure three vital points.

Newcastle vs Luton Town Odds & Stats

The Hatters are giving more than could have been expected of them being such a small and inexperienced club.

The dangerous circumstances Luton Town face do not cease after every matchday, on the contrary, they have to dig deep every matchday to try to save their quota. But little by little they have been proving that they have what it takes to fight to the end in this EPL 2024. At matchday twelve they had accumulated only six points, so they were in place #17. Newcastle vs Luton Town is not a help date, they must take care of the scoreboard.

Newcastle vs Luton Town Match Preview

On 06/01/18 was the most recent match played by these two teams.

In nine minutes Newcastle sentenced the match, which they continued to dominate until the end; they were undoubtedly more decisive. The Hatters could only manage a brief reaction in the second half of the game.

The home side controlled the ball 65% of the time and were able to manage enough chances to secure the score; Luton Town ‘s 35% possession was not only too little, but insufficient for them against such a team.

Newcastle managed to be accurate in 85% of their moves, managing very well all over the pitch, and above all, arriving and finishing; the visitors finished 69% of their passes correctly, lacking clarity in what they were proposing. The Magpies had nine shots on target, scoring three goals; and Luton Town had two shots on goal, scoring once.

In the 30th minute, midfielder Ayoze Perez scored the first goal of the match. In the 36th minute Ayoze Perez scored again in this Newcastle vs Luton Town, widening the difference. And in the 39th minute, midfielder Jonjo Shelvey finished off a pass from Gayle to seal the result.

Upcoming matches date 24 Premier League

The matches to be played on date twenty-four are Nottm Forest vs Newcastle; and Luton Town vs Sheffield United.

In CxSports you will find unbeatable soccer predictions with the best information for you.

Prediction Newcastle vs Luton Town 2024

These two clubs have only played one match between them, it happened in the FA Cup in 2018. The Magpies managed to win on this occasion; the Hatters await their chance. The Prediction Newcastle vs Luton Town is 3 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle United Kingdom
  • W
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town United Kingdom
  • L
03 Feb, 16:00 Premier League
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle United Kingdom
03 Feb, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Luton Town United Kingdom
Luton Town Prediction and Odds

More Soccer Predictions

25 Jun, 18:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
25 Jun, 18:00
France Predictions
France
VS
Poland Predictions
Poland
25 Jun, 21:00
England Predictions
England
VS
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
25 Jun, 21:00
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
VS
Serbia Predictions
Serbia