Newcastle vs Bournemouth Prediction and Odds Date 25

Well, many times things are not as obvious as it might seem when looking at the table, which is why predictions are so important for your bets. The Magpies have had a tough time against this opponent, last winning in 2022. The Cherries, on the other hand, managed to take the first round match as a win for them. This new matchday twenty-five match will be taking place at St James’ Park Stadium on 17/02/24. The Prediction Newcastle vs Bournemouth looks a possibility of a draw between them, the locals will seek to resist. Let’s take a look at what has happened recently between these two teams for you to bet on.

Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle United Kingdom
17 Feb, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Bournemouth United Kingdom
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League

Newcastle vs Bournemouth Betting Tips and More...

Newcastle vs. Bournemouth Predictions & Picks

The Magpies are losing positions little by little despite having excellent games, and the fight is tough.

Newcastle has been positioned in the #6 place in the table, as they had fallen four times in fourteen games played. They still have a very good offense and that is what they must use to exert pressure in duels like these, where they can be more than the other team. Newcastle vs Bournemouth has caught on in the club’s resistance, but they should be looking for this win at home.

Newcastle vs Bournemouth Odds & Stats

Still active are the Cherries’ attempts to place themselves within the clubs that stay, even with the multiple mistakes

Things for Bournemouth are not going well at all, having played fourteen games, they had lost half of them, while they had only been able to win in three. But unlike others, the club showed that they could have improvements, besides facing strong opponents, as in Newcastle vs Bournemouth, from which they were able to take three points in the first round of the Premier League.

Newcastle vs Bournemouth Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them was on 11/11/23.

Newcastle were stunned, as after keeping a large part of the match one-on-one, the first goal of the rival would fall like ice, and they could no longer move. The Cherries on the other hand never stopped looking for the score, even when they had already signed the victory.

The visitors controlled 53% of the possession of the ball, however, nothing meant superiority, it was more difficult for them to reach the other side; Bournemouth had 47% of the possession of the ball, they were more determined and less afraid of mistakes in search of goals.

Newcastle finished 80% of their passes correctly, however, they were more withdrawn, their short plays were not giving them results; the home team finished 78% of their moves correctly, but were always more forward. The Magpies had five shots on goal, but were unable to score; and Bournemourh had ten shots on goal, scoring twice.

In the 60th minute, striker Dominic Solanke scored the first goal in Newcastle vs Bournemouth. And in the 73′ minute Solanke defined his club’s victory with a brace.

Upcoming matches Date 26 Premier League

On the twenty-sixth date, Arsenal vs Newcastle; and Bournemouth vs Man City will be played.

Find the moneyline soccer prediction you were looking for to bet on at CxSports.

Prediction Newcastle vs Bournemouth 2024

The five most recent matches these two clubs played against each other were between July 2020 and November 2023, four in the Premier League and one in the EFL Cup. The Magpies have won once; drawn two games; and won the Cherries twice. The Prediction Newcastle vs Bournemouth is 2 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle United Kingdom
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • D
  • W
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • L
17 Feb, 16:00 Premier League
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle United Kingdom
17 Feb, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Bournemouth United Kingdom
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League

More Soccer Predictions

01 Mar, 21:00
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
VS
Almeria predictions
Almeria
02 Mar, 14:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
02 Mar, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Brighton & Hove Albion Premier League Predictions
Brighton
02 Mar, 16:00
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Predictions West Ham
West Ham