Get in touch with us

Morocco vs Portugal | Quarterfinals | World Cup Qatar 2022

You can place your bet on this game now by following this link after a quick registration. What a day Morocco and Portugal have had in the round of 16. There is no doubt that they deserve to be where they are. Now they face each other in the upcoming Morocco vs Portugal quarterfinal match for a place in the semifinals of the World Cup. The match will be played at the Al Thumama Stadium on Saturday, December 10, in front of 44,400 spectators.

Morocco vs Portugal World Cup 2022 betting odds
Morocco Morocco
10 Dec, 16:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Bet Now
Portugal Portugal
Morocco vs Portugal World Cup 2022 predictions

Morocco vs Portugal Betting Odds and Predictions: Pre-match Analysis

Qatar 2022 World Cup Finals

Morocco did not make it past France, and so they play for third place against Croatia. Read our prediction for the Croatia vs Morocco.

Morocco vs Portugal Bet Predictions: Morocco Sent Home a Young Spain

You can place your bet on this game now by following this link after a quick registration.

A highly anticipated match in which the numbers suggested the match would go in favor of Spain. But with the game both teams brought to the pitch and their respective tactics, the match ended up in a hotly-contested deadlock that would only be decided in a penalty shootout.

Fortunately for Morocco, their strategy, which seemed to be to drag the match past extra time, paid off. They ended up scoring on 3 of the penalty kicks. Spain, on the other hand, walked away with nothing by 120 minutes of gameplay, a penalty shootout, and zero goals.

It was an admirable effort by Morocco, who has now made history by qualifying for the quarterfinals and humiliating Spain in the process. This is even more remarkable when we remember that Morocco doesn’t have a team packed full of international stars like the Spanish team, leaving them to fight with less ball control and less precision in their passes.

The star of the match was undoubtedly Morocco’s goalkeeper, Yassine Bounou “Bono,” who managed to save two of the penalties taken by Spain and deflect one to the post. Goals from Abdelhamid Sabiri, Hakim Ziyech, and Achraf Hakimi’s cool Panenka-like shot sealed a place in the next round.

Africa has a representative in the quarterfinals! Morocco vs Portugal looks like a tough match where both teams will give their all to reach the semifinals.

Morocco vs Portugal Betting Odds: Portugal Wins and Goes Through to Compete With the World’s Top Teams

You can place your bet on this game now by following this link after a quick registration.

The opening surprise of the Portugal vs Switzerland match would be to see Cristiano Ronaldo on the bench in a series-defining match with no second chances. In his place would enter Gonçalo Ramos, who would leave us with the biggest surprise of this match, where there was no doubt about Portugal’s superiority against an entirely stupified opponent.

As for what decided the match, it had nothing to do with ball possession (47% vs. 53%) of the ball or even pass accuracy (82% vs. 84%). Instead, it was the determination and ability of the Portugal team to execute when reaching the opponent’s goal. It was a full-on display of world-class soccer and team building in one of the best duels of this World Cup.

The opening goal was scored in the 17th minute by Gonçalo Ramos. At minute 33, Pepe, at almost 40 years of age, would rise above all the players and score a header from a ball coming from a corner kick. At minute 51′ again Gonçalo Ramos would score in this match. At minute 55, Raphael Guerreiro brought up 4-0 on the scoreboard. At 58′, Switzerland scored. And at 67′, Gonçalo Ramos scored again to score the first hat – trick of this World Cup. But that was not all. At 90′ + 2′, Rafael Leao joined the goal party and scored his own goal. A 6 – 1 victory for Portugal.

A strong team will come to face Morocco vs Portugal, a match that is sure to be full of tension, excitement, and goals to enjoy.

Morocco vs Portugal Match Preview – World Cup Qatar 2022: 

There are two encounters that these two teams have had in the history of soccer. The first was quite a few years ago, in 1986. The most recent, which was also in a World Cup, was in Russia 2018, in the group stage. In that match, Portugal took home a 1-0 victory, with the only goal by Cristiano Ronaldo. The squads have changed a lot since then and look fresher for this Morocco vs Portugal match.

Morocco vs Portugal Quarterfinal Final Betting Picks and Tips – Qatar 2022

You can place your bet on this game now by following this link after a quick registration.

Portugal has a 58% chance of victory, Morocco has a 17% chance, and there is a 25% chance of the match going to extra time. Both teams have shown strength throughout the campaign, beaten tough opponents, and are now among the top eight in the world. But only one can advance to the next round, and the prediction is for Portugal to win, with the final score being either 2-1 or 3-1.

You can win with this and our other Qatar 2022 World Cup predictions. Hit the bet now button to try your luck.

10 Dec, 16:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Morocco vs Portugal World Cup 2022 betting odds
Morocco
VS
Morocco vs Portugal World Cup 2022 predictions
Portugal

More Betting Options

More Odds & Predictions

20 Nov, 00:00 F1
Ferrari
VS
Mercedes
05 Mar, 00:00 F1
Red Bull
VS
Mercedes
02 Apr, 00:00 F1
Mercedes
VS
Ferrari
21 Nov, 11:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Senegal
VS
Netherlands
21 Nov, 14:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
England
VS
Iran
20 Nov, 17:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Qatar
VS
Ecuador
25 Dec, 02:15 Football
Las Vegas Raiders
VS
Pittsburgh Steelers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Seahawks
VS
49ers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Saints
VS
Falcons