Man City vs Everton Prediction and Odds Date 24

The Cityzens have taken the most points from the matches between the two sides, and are also the ones who will be hoping for the ultimate victory. The Toffees, on the other hand, have seen hard falls, achieving a small stroke of luck in a draw in 2022. This new matchday twenty-four match will take place at the City of Manchester Stadium on 10/02/24. The Prediction Man City vs Everton again puts the chips on the visitors, who also have a huge overall advantage over the home side. Let’s see then how each one is progressing and what has happened to them in their matches.

Man City Predictions
Man City United Kingdom
10 Feb, 13:30 Premier League Bet Now
Everton United Kingdom
Everton FC predictions

Man City - Everton Betting Tips for Free!

Manchester City vs Everton Predictions and Picks

The Cityzens are enjoying every game, but the pressure on them to defend the title is enormous, there are many clubs lurking around.

Man City are looking to be able to take the top spot again, however, every matchday the picture at the top of the table changes, and of course, they are affected. This time it is not only the Gunners who are chasing them, but other teams have joined them. They need matches where winning is not a nightmare, like Man City vs Everton, to be able to secure three points at a time.

Man City vs Everton Odds and Statistics

The Toffees are trying to survive, but they are getting more and more displaced among the last teams. They could be heading out of the First Division.

Everton were already looking in trouble since the previous Premier League 2023 campaign, where they narrowly missed out on salvation. And they have not been able to do much to make this reality of relegation a long way from coming to an end. After thirteen games played, they had only been able to accumulate four points, also due to a sanction imposed. This was obviously a blow that left the team in the worst circumstances to try to recover. There is still a lot to play for, but matchdays like Man City vs Everton are not encouraging at all.

Man City vs Everton Match Preview

This most recent encounter was on 15/05/23

For Man City it was not a problem to win, since the match started they showed their strength. The Toffees tried to keep up with them, but they were unable to break through their opponents’ walled small area, so even scoring was an impossible task.

The visitors had 64% of the possession, played at a leisurely pace and betting on wearing down their opponents, perfectly taking advantage of the arrivals at the other end; Everton controlled the ball 36% of the game, and although they created some interesting plays, all of them would be lost.

Man City would finish 91% of the plays correctly, with this they were able to take full control of the game; the locals had 85% accuracy in the passes, they tried to make the few minutes they had the ball count, but it would be in vain. The Cityzens had four shots on goal, scoring three goals; and Everton had three shots on goal, but were unable to convert.

The first goal of Man City vs Everton was scored by midfielder Ilkay Gündogan in the 37th minute, with a pass from Mahrez. In the 39th minute, striker Erling Haaland scored the second, assisted by Gündogan. And the third would be another Gündogan masterpiece in the 51st minute to seal the victory.

Upcoming fixtures Date 25 Premier League

On date twenty-five, Man City vs Chelsea; and Everton vs Crystal Palace will take place.

CxSports has the most complete soccer betting picks, you will find what you need for your bets.

Prediction Man City vs Everton 2024

The five most recent matches between these two teams have taken place between May 2021 and May 2023, all in the Premier League. The Cityzens have won on four occasions; and drawn on one; the Toffees have yet to have a chance to win. The Prediction Man City vs Everton is 3 – 0 or 4 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Man City Predictions
Man City United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • W
Everton FC predictions
Everton United Kingdom
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
10 Feb, 13:30 Premier League
Man City Predictions
Man City
VS
Everton FC predictions
Everton
Man City Predictions
Man City United Kingdom
10 Feb, 13:30 Premier League Bet Now
Everton United Kingdom
Everton FC predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Jun, 15:00
Slovakia Predictions
Slovakia
VS
Ukraine Prediction
Ukraine
21 Jun, 18:00
Poland Predictions
Poland
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
21 Jun, 21:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
France Predictions
France
22 Jun, 02:00
Peru Predictions
Peru
VS
Chile Predictions
Chile