Luton vs Burnley Prediction and Odds Date 02

Despite the limited history between these two clubs, especially in the Championship and even less so in the First Division, a new chapter is about to unfold at the Kenilworth Road stadium. The Hatters will face a fresh rival in a new competition, setting the stage for an intriguing clash. Burnley, eager for victories, aims to prove their mettle at this level. Given the scarcity of available data on the Luton vs Burnley encounter, a closer analysis of each team becomes crucial. Let’s delve into the relevant Luton vs Burnley statistics to shed light on what might happen on this date.

Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton England
03 Oct, 20:30 Premier League Bet Now
Burnley England
Burnley Prediction and Odds

Luton vs Burnley Betting Tips EPL

Luton vs Burnley Odds and Statistics

Luton Town Preview Games and History

The Hatters are brimming with determination as they embark on their quest to compete with the best clubs in the country. This is uncharted territory for them, but their remarkable performance in the Championship alongside other recently promoted teams showcased their exceptional abilities. Luton secured an impressive 80 points, highlighting their perseverance and quality football.

Now facing a somewhat more familiar opponent in Luton vs Burnley, they are poised to pursue victory or at least secure a draw in their Premier League clash, to avoid starting the new Premier League season with the left foot. 

Burnley Preview Games and History

Burnely achieved a perfect score of 100 points to clinch the championship title and secure promotion. Burnley is undoubtedly a team that will fiercely contend this season. The previous campaign in their division delivered thrilling matches that left a lasting impression. Although the Premier League presents a higher level of challenge, Burnley possesses the resilience and determination to face it head-on.

The Luton vs Burnley encounter will undoubtedly be a test, as both teams strive to shine and deliver an enthralling game.

Luton vs Burnley Match Preview

The most recent Luton vs Burnley match took place on May 13, 2023, and bore similarities to their only previous meeting in the Championship. The match would have ended in a draw if not for a defensive lapse that resulted in a penalty, ultimately sealing Burnley’s victory.

During the game, the Vinotintos held 58% possession, displaying their determination, despite having fewer attacking opportunities compared to their opponents. Luton, on the other hand, had 42% possession, engaging in an evenly matched battle against a formidable rival, but lacking the decisive touch.

Burnley completed 72% of their passes but faced challenges breaking through the midfield to score. Meanwhile, the Hatters showcased accuracy in 63% of their plays, encountering similar difficulties as their opponents, resulting in a stalemate in midfield. Burnley had two shots on goal but failed to convert, while Luton had three attempts but couldn’t find the back of the net.

Ultimately, in the 78th minute, midfielder Ashley Barnes sealed the fate of this Luton vs Burnley clash with a successful penalty execution.

Upcoming games Premier League Round 2

On date #03, these two clubs will play Chelsea vs Luton and Burnley vs Aston Villa.

Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more probability soccer prediction.

Prediction Luton vs Burnley EPL 2023

In recent Luton vs Burnley matches, these two clubs have only faced each other on two occasions. Both matches took place in the Championship. Luton has been unable to secure a victory, settling for a draw in one instance, while Burnley emerged triumphant on one occasion.

Based on this history, the prediction for the upcoming Luton vs Burnley match is a 1-1 draw.

Wait no more. Bet Now to win!

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

03 Oct, 20:30 Premier League
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton
VS
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton England
03 Oct, 20:30 Premier League Bet Now
Burnley England
Burnley Prediction and Odds

More Soccer Predictions

01 Jun, 21:00
Dortmund Predictions
Dortmund
VS
Real Madrid Predictions and Bets
Real Madrid
01 Jun, 23:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
02 Jun, 19:30
Platense Predictions
Platense
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
03 Jun, 01:15
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Tigre Predictions
Tigre