Luton Town vs Aston Villa Prediction & Odds Date 27

The Hatters have not had much of a run in this competition, not even in the lower leagues, but they did manage to get a win against this opponent. The Villans, on the other hand, with more career, have only been able to take a duel against this other rival. The new matchday twenty-seven match will be taking place at Kenilworth Road Stadium on 02/03/24. The Prediction Luton Town vs Aston Villa on this occasion is more than clear, it is the visitors who have everything to take this match, even with a good difference. Stick around for important information to help you place your bets.

Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town United Kingdom
02 Mar, 18:30 Premier League Bet Now
Aston Villa United Kingdom
Aston Villa Predictions EPL

Luton Town vs Aston Villa Betting Picks

Luton Town vs Aston Villa Predictions and Tips

The Hats’ workload is being absolute as they look to stay in the First Division, although nothing simple.

You can see Luton Town‘s efforts, although they sometimes fall short in the face of pressure from their opponents, who are the stronger side. Even so, it can be seen that they do not let themselves be seen as a small club, that they will fight to the end to get their place. There are duels that remain negatively weighted, such as Luton Town vs Aston Villa, especially in the current conditions, where the opponent is in very good condition.

Luton Town vs Aston Villa Odds and Statistics

There is no holding back for the Villlans, they go all out and this time to conquer the first places that will lead them to the Champions League.

We could already see a preview of what Aston Villa could have offered, because they gave us in the previous season a small sample, but now, it is more. In the sixteen games played in the EPL, they would have managed to make thirteen of them a total, with eleven wins and two draws. And they are going for another win in Luton Town vs Aston Villa, to close out the campaign with two wins.

Luton Town vs Aston Villa Match Preview

The most recent match they played was on 29/10/23.

Luton Town had no chance in this duel, they tried to play defensively, and were able to keep their opponents at bay. The Villans were dominant throughout, they struggled to break through the wall the other players were setting up, but in the end, the pressure was on.

The visitors managed 29% possession, a percentage that would give them no chance of anything but preventing a much worse scoreline; Aston Villa were left with 71% possession, they went forward as much as they could, and this left them with a good result.

Luton Town finished 77% of their passes correctly, a low standard across the board, gave little chance to defend, less to build attack; the home side had 90% accuracy in their combinations, managed time well, especially the first half was more fruitful. The Hatters had one shot on goal, unable to convert; and Aston Villa had six shots on goal, scoring two goals.

In the 17th minute, midfielder John McGinn scored the first goal of the match, assisted by Douglas Luiz. In the 49th minute, striker Moussa Diaby scored the second, with a pass from Bailey. In the 62nd minute, defender Tom Lockyer scored his own goal to put Luton Town vs Aston Villa on a silver platter. And in the 83rd minute, goalkeeper Damian Emiliano “Dibu” Martinez gave away a goal to the rivals, pushing into his own net.

Upcoming matches Date 28 Premier League

On the twenty-eighth date, Crystal Palace vs Luton Town; and Aston Villa vs Tottenham will be played.

At CxSports you can find the real soccer predictions for you to have more chances to win.

Prediction Luton Town vs Aston Villa

Between these two teams there have only been two recent matches, one in the EFL Cup; and one in the Premier League. The Hatters have won once, and the Villans have one win as well. The Prediction Luton Town vs Aston Villa is 0 – 2 or 0 – 3.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town United Kingdom
  • L
  • W
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa United Kingdom
  • W
  • L
02 Mar, 18:30 Premier League
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
VS
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town United Kingdom
02 Mar, 18:30 Premier League Bet Now
Aston Villa United Kingdom
Aston Villa Predictions EPL

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town
27 Apr, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Man City Predictions
Man City
27 Apr, 16:00
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
VS
Brighton FC predictions
Brighton
27 Apr, 16:00
Aston Villa Predictions EPL
Aston Villa
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea