Las Palmas vs Girona Prediction and Odds Date 33

The Pio – Pio are facing a duel with an opponent they have not been able to, at most they have taken a point, and the last one was in August 2021. The Gironins are the ones who have fared best, but their only recent victory in this competition against them was in the first round, as they were only in the Second Division. This new matchday 33 match will be taking place at the Gran Canaria stadium on 28/04/24. The Prediction Las Palmas vs Girona is once again leaning towards the side of the visitors, who are not for stumbles. Let’s go with the information for your bets.

Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas Spain
28 Apr, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Girona Spain
Girona FC betting tips and predictions

Las Palmas vs Girona Betting Tips and More

Las Palmas vs Girona Predictions and Picks

The Pio – Pio are doing their job to the best of their ability, they have been the best of the newcomers to the competition.

Las Palmas have been going back and forth between games that are impossible, and those that they manage to fight and win. At the twentieth match day they had managed to win eight times, although the defeats were also eight. They had accumulated 28 points out of a possible 60, placing them in the middle of the table, at the moment, calm. Las Palmas vs Girona does not look like a great match for them, although they have known how to close so that the others do not hurt them too much.

Las Palmas vs Girona Odds and Statistics

The adventure of the Gironins, to show the material they are made of, has been more significant than expected.

Girona, who had several years of absence in LaLiga, are only in their second consecutive year and are already fighting for first place. They do not have it easy, but neither do the other title holders, as they are a club with the potential to take it all. After twenty games played, they had fifteen wins and only one loss. They go for matches that can leave them with three points, and Las Palmas vs Girona is one of them.

Las Palmas vs Girona Match Preview

The most recent match between them was played on 03/09/23.

Las Palmas didn’t let up at any time, they played one of the best endurance games these rivals could have encountered. The Gironins knew that this old acquaintance was going to give them work, but near the end of the game perseverance would pay off and they would pull out the win.

The visitors had the ball for most of the match, although little, with 54%, served them to make their game on par with what the other could dictate; the Girona controlled 46% of ball possession, managing to generate a good attack, keeping the dynamism of the match.

Both clubs would finish 86% of their plays correctly, which left us with a duel with a lot of activity, friction and quality soccer; Las Palmas managed to shoot five times at the opponent’s goal, but could not score; and Girona shot at the goal on several occasions, scoring once.

The only goal of vs Girona would come in the 88th minute, with a pass from Yan Couto to striker Cristian Portugués for a very narrow win in the final corner.

Upcoming games Date 34 LaLiga

On date 34 Real Sociedad vs Las Palmas; and Girona vs Barcelona will be taking place.

At CxSports we have reliable soccer predictions for you to place your bets with more confidence.

Prediction Las Palmas vs Girona

The five most recent matches between these two games have been between November 2020 and September 2023, four in the Second Division and one in LaLiga. The Pio – Pio have not been able to win; they drew twice; and the Gironins have three wins. The Prediction Las Palmas vs Girona is 1 – 2 or 1 – 3.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas Spain
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • D
Girona FC betting tips and predictions
Girona Spain
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • D
28 Apr, 00:00 La Liga
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
VS
Girona FC betting tips and predictions
Girona
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas Spain
28 Apr, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Girona Spain
Girona FC betting tips and predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Jun, 15:00
Slovakia Predictions
Slovakia
VS
Ukraine Prediction
Ukraine
21 Jun, 18:00
Poland Predictions
Poland
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
21 Jun, 21:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
France Predictions
France
22 Jun, 02:00
Peru Predictions
Peru
VS
Chile Predictions
Chile