Las Palmas vs Getafe Prediction and Odds Date 15

Although these two teams have not met for a long time, it is difficult for the result to deviate from what happened the last few times. The Pio – Pio haven’t won this duel since 2016, a spectacular rout; the Getas took the two subsequent matches. They will play matchday number fifteen at the Gran Canaria stadium on 03/12. The Prediction Las Palmas vs Getafe again puts the visitors as favorites to get the three points in this match. Do you want to know more? We tell you the information you will need to place your bets.

Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas Spain
01 Dec, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Getafe Spain
Getafe Predictions

Las Palmas vs Getafe Betting Tips and more!

Las Palmas vs Getafe Predictions & Picks

The Pio – Pio want to prove that the promotion was worth it and that they can, despite the difficulties, stay once again.

It took Las Palmas some time to return to the elite of Spanish soccer, but now that they have achieved it, they do not want to lose the chance to establish themselves. They are having a somewhat turbulent start, but they are taking firm steps to be able to add and stay. Of the first six matches, three were defeats, but the victory and the two draws kept them out of the relegation places for the moment. Getafe vs Las Palmas they are going to be very careful, as they have not been an easy opponent historically.

Las Palmas vs Getafe Odds and Statistics

A streak of seven consecutive seasons is what the Getas are looking to extend, with highs and lows they started away from the bottom.

Just short of suffering an unwanted fate, Getafe finished the previous campaign in 15th place in La Liga, which has seemed to have been reserved for their name for some time now. The Getas got two extra points that were crucial, so they know that every point counts, even if it’s just the minimum. In the first six matches they won twice and drew one more, being then in the #13 position. Las Palmas vs Getafe is a challenge, plus they should take advantage of the other team’s low offensive capacity.

Las Palmas vs Getafe Match Preview

On 15/04/23 the most recent match between them took place.

This was a match that Las Palmas dominated, perhaps they would have deserved more, but that’s how this sport is, in the end they would leave with nothing. The Getas were quite subdued throughout, but the lucky shot would come in the last minutes to award them as winners.

The Pio – Pio managed 70% of the ball possession, which kept them in control of the game at all times; Getafe only had a chance to touch the ball 30% of the time, they were barely noticeable on the field, mostly stopping their opponents.

The Las Palmas club would finish 80% of their moves with precision, so that they managed to look more on the field, and constantly reach the opponent’s territory; the visitors could only have a 59% pass efficiency, an extremely weak match, which could have ended badly for them, but they knew how to defend themselves. The Pio – Pio’s team shot four times at goal, without scoring; while Getafe only shot one goal, which ended up going in.

Las Palmas vs Getafe would be defined by a goal from striker Ángel Luis Rodríguez and an assist from Molina in the 88th minute to win by the minimum.

Upcoming matches Date 16 LaLiga

On date sixteen the matches to be played are Alaves vs Las Palmas; and Getafe vs Valencia.

The most prepared soccer predictions to help you with your bets are at CxSports.

Prediction Las Palmas vs Getafe 2023

These two teams have met the last four times between them between October 2015 and May 2018, all in LaLiga. The Pio – Pio have one win; and the Getas have managed to win three times. The Prediction Las Palmas vs Getafe is 0 – 2 or 1 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas Spain
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
Getafe Predictions
Getafe Spain
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
01 Dec, 21:00 La Liga
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
VS
Getafe Predictions
Getafe
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas Spain
01 Dec, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Getafe Spain
Getafe Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 May, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 May, 02:15
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 20:00
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate