Inter vs Atletico Madrid Prediction & Odds Round of 16

We only have a direct reference of what could happen between these two teams in this knockout stage. The Black and Blues come from facing a rather complicated group, where a better participation was expected. The Colchoneros were drawn with some clubs that did not complicate their path much. This new duel of the round of 16 will be held at the San Siro stadium on 02/20/24. The Prediction Inter vs Atletico Madrid announces that it will not be an easy duel, there will be a lot of tension and possible equality. Let’s take a closer look at some of the things that have been happening with these teams.

Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter Italy
03 Mar, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
Atletico Madrid Spain
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets

Inter vs Atletico Madrid Betting Tips

Inter vs Atletico Madrid Predictions and Picks

Inter were tipped as the favorites to top the group they were part of in the previous round, however, they have struggled.

For we did not exactly see the club that reached the semifinals and held the reigning champions to their minimum power. Rather, Inter were in a bit of trouble, as the offensive strength with which they attended the matches was not giving them an advantage. Now they have Inter vs Atletico Madrid coming up, yet another Spanish team they can’t trust, because they will have even more leaks.

Inter vs Atletico Madrid Odds & Stats

The Colchoneros’ job was done to the full, they delivered the goods and are proving that they are strong enough to face what is to come.

Atletico Madrid could be going through one of the best moments in recent seasons, the recovery marked since the previous campaign is bearing extraordinary fruits, locally and here in the UEFA Champions League. The way in which they are integrated gives them room to be one of the strongest clubs in attack. And at Inter vs Atletico Madrid they will show no mercy whatsoever.

Inter vs Atletico Madrid Match Preview

The most recent game between them was on 11/08/18.

This duel corresponded to the International Champions Cup, a few years ago. There was, as expected, resistance from both sides. But it would be Inter who would take the glory, by the narrowest of margins. The Colchoneros tried hard afterwards, there was still a lot of game left, but the knot in the midfield could not be untied.

The visitors had the ball 52% of the time of the match, which could mean a big difference in this minimum of chances; Atletico Madrid had 48% of the possession of the ball, they tried to reach the other team, but they could not find the necessary spaces.

Inter had an 88% accuracy rate in their combinations, this slight superiority rate reflected in the statistics would also be key to the result; the locals succeeded in 85% of their passes, but were less lucky when trying to reach the opponent’s area. The Black and Blues had three shots on goal, scoring once, and Atletico Madrid had two unsuccessful shots on target.

In the 31st minute, midfielder Lautaro Martinez scored the first and only goal of Inter vs Atletico Madrid, giving his team a narrow victory.

Upcoming Champions League Round of 16 matches

The second leg between the two will take place on 13/03/24. Read our Atlético Madrid vs Inter Prediction to win!

Find at CxSports professional soccer Predictions, so you can start placing your bets.

Prediction Inter vs Atletico Madrid 2024

There has only been one previous clash between them, this happened in 2018, in the International Champions Cup. The Black and Blues ended up winning; The Colchoneros will be looking to reverse this. The Prediction Inter vs Atletico Madrid is 2 – 2 or 1 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter Italy
  • W
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid Spain
  • L
03 Mar, 21:00 Champions League
Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter Italy
03 Mar, 21:00 Champions League Bet Now
Atletico Madrid Spain
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets

More Soccer Predictions

25 Jun, 18:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
25 Jun, 18:00
France Predictions
France
VS
Poland Predictions
Poland
25 Jun, 21:00
England Predictions
England
VS
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
25 Jun, 21:00
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
VS
Serbia Predictions
Serbia