Independiente vs Racing Predictions and Odds Date 12

Another start to the season that is generating high expectations for several of the clubs that finished in a good position in the last season and this time they want to go for more. But of course it is not rosy for everyone, some have a harder time competing against many of their rivals. The Prediction of Independiente vs Racing is not so difficult to elucidate, just look at the recent numbers of each of these teams, we tell you. You will have the data you need to make stronger bets.

Independiente Predictions
Independiente Argentina
16 Apr, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Racing Argentina
Racing Club Predictions

Independiente vs Racing Odds and Statistics

Independiente vs Racing Betting tips AFA: The season so far.

Independiente

The Red Devils are adding on matchdays, but in short steps, and with many holes in their defense for a negative goal average.

Independiente went into matchday eight well below where they finished last season. The twentieth place tied them for the moment with two defeats, five draws and only one win so far. Making a difference is not so easy in a competition as numerous as this Argentine First Division. Independiente vs Racing will not be a duel that will help them put more points to their personal record, little they have achieved recently.

Racing

The Academy are still going strong in the first division, they have broken through, now they must sustain the pace to be able to fight for more.

Last season, Racing finished second in the standings, with only two points separating them from the champion, besides, reaching them would not have been enough for them due to the goal difference. This time they are going for more, but some rivals are resisting them. At match number eight they had suffered two defeats and, together with two draws, they have lost 10 points out of a possible 24. They have a good chance of victory in this duel between Independiente and Racing to avoid further distance between the top teams.

Independiente vs Racing Preview Games and History

They last played a match on 10 / 07 / 22.

The two duels of last season Independiente vs Racing would be won by the Academy, the latter by the minimum and leaving the goal in zero. The match was statistically quite even, but only the locals would get the winning shot early on, leaving Independiente with nothing.

The Red Devils had 51% of the possession of the ball, who played a good game in search of reducing the difference on the scoreboard; on the other hand, Racing handled the ball 49%, the resistance to take the game was good, despite not being able to increase the score.

Independiente finished 68% of their passes in an optimal way, with this they were achieving both progress and preventing the rivals from reaching their territory; Racing would finish 69% of their plays, this loss and recovery of the ball was not helping either of the two teams. Both would end up scoring four times, but it would only be the home side who would convert.

An early goal to define this Independiente vs Racing, would be an assist from Sigali to striker Gabriel Hauche to give the club the victory in the 9th minute of the match. In addition, the Academy missed a penalty that could have put them two ahead in the 21st minute.

Upcoming matches in the First Division

The second Independiente vs Racing match of the season will be played on 01 / 10 / 23. The next match that awaits each is River Plate vs Independiente; and Racing vs Talleres.

Strengthen your bets with the Sports Predictions that CXSports brings for you.

Prediction for Independiente vs Racing in April 2023

The last five matches played between these two teams have taken place between February 2020 and July 2022, all in the Argentine Primera División. The Red Devils have only been able to win once, while the Academy have won four games in their favor. Although the road is not very far, it indicates better chances for the visitors than for the home side. The Prediction for Independiente vs Racing is 2 – 0.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Independiente Predictions
Independiente Argentina
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • L
Racing Club Predictions
Racing Argentina
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • W
16 Apr, 00:00 Argentina First Division
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
Independiente Predictions
Independiente Argentina
16 Apr, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Racing Argentina
Racing Club Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 May, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 May, 02:15
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 20:00
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Juniors
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate