Girona vs Espanyol Predictions and Odds Date 27

The middle of the table is as complex as the rest of the positions, the teams do their best not to get stuck or without chances to score, as this will inevitably drag them to the bottom of the table. The lower half of the table is where even those who have been carried away by the current towards the last positions want to go, from there, they only want to go up. From Girona vs Espanyol the Forecast encourages one of them, who go with better chances, towards a victory.

Girona predictions
Girona Spain
01 Apr, 13:00 La Liga Bet Now
Espanyol Spain
RCD Espanyol Predictions

Girona vs Espanyol Odds and Statistics

Girona vs Espanyol Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Girona

Girona in their first twelve games accumulated six defeats, four draws and only two wins, this was not helping them at the time of placing themselves in a good space and save their positions. But their next five games reflected a considerable improvement, which at least for the moment, was helping them to be out of danger, there were three wins and two draws, in all of them they managed to score. In this Girona vs Espanyol they play at home, a blow of strength and against an opponent they could look to win.

Espanyol

Espanyol’s passage through the 2022 – 2023 season has been greatly challenged by the club’s general problems. However, the squad has been looking to pull the club out of the darkness, starting with getting better results and adding up in most of their games. It has cost them too much, out of seventeen games six of them would have been defeats, plus the others, eight draws and three wins, would have at least helped their climb. They will play Girona vs Espanyol with some chances in their favor, will they be able to take advantage of them?

Girona vs Espanyol Preview Games and History

What a tension we lived in this match! We went from watching Girona win until halftime, to see how the Pericos came back in the second leg, nerves to a thousand until there was again a response from the Gironins. They didn’t hold anything back, they left everything on the pitch and the excitement sustained the match.

The visitors had the majority of the ball control, 56% for them, a point in their favor to get the point after the match was overturned; Espanyol, on the other hand, would get the ball possession in 44%, they were looking for every space and got, at least, part of the goal, to score.

Girona again would be superior, in this case with accuracy in combinations, in which they reached 86%; while the Pericos had 78% effectiveness in passes created. In the whole match, the Gironins managed to shoot five times towards the rival goal, two of which would end in goal; on the other hand, Espanyol would have six shots at goal, two of which would also have a good end.

The first goal was scored by the Gironins, a pass from García to midfielder Toni Villa opened the scoring at minute 32. They went calmly into halftime with the game dominated on the field and in the temporary result. But at minute 51, striker Javi Puado would equalize the match for Espanyol.

At minute 76, the Pericos surprised, Oliván generated a pass to striker Joselu who did not hesitate and scored the second for his team, giving them the momentary victory at home. It would then be the Venezuelan midfielder, Yangel Herrera, who would save his team, he received the ball from Yan Couto and put Girona vs Espanyol 2 – 2.

Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 28

On date #28 of LaLiga will take place Barcelona vs Girona; and Espanyol vs Athletic, this match will be of great difficulty for the Pericos, the Lions do not want to keep their claws.

Prediction for Girona vs Espanyol in April 2023

Between November 2018 and January 2023, the five most recent meetings between these teams have been played, three of them in the Primera División and two in LaLiga SmartBank. The Gironins have managed to take the match on three occasions; there has been one draw; and the Pericos have consolidated a win. The home team has stood out a little more so far in the competition, so the Prediction for Girona vs Espanyol is 2 – 1 or 2 – 2.

What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Girona predictions
Girona Spain
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
RCD Espanyol Predictions
Espanyol Spain
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
01 Apr, 13:00 La Liga
Girona predictions
Girona
VS
RCD Espanyol Predictions
Espanyol
Girona predictions
Girona Spain
01 Apr, 13:00 La Liga Bet Now
Espanyol Spain
RCD Espanyol Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal