Fulham vs Sheffield United Prediction and Odds Round 8
While overall statistics might suggest a balanced record between these two clubs, a closer examination of recent encounters reveals a significant trend. In the past few matchups, Fulham has been unable to secure a victory against Sheffield United, whether playing at home or away. Delving into the Fulham vs Sheffield United Prediction, a more thorough analysis of both teams’ recent performances leans towards a potential win for the home team. To make the best bets that yield maximum profits, trust CXSports for the latest insights and data.
Fulham vs Sheffield United Odds and Statistics Premier League
Fulham vs Sheffield United Betting Tips
Fulham’s journey this season has been short but marked by significant progress. Their achievements in the Premier League 23/24 have been notable, showcasing a rapid growth seldom witnessed — many clubs require years to establish themselves firmly in such a competitive arena. Fulham has managed to secure consecutive seasons, a milestone representing their ascent. Occupying the 10th position with fifteen wins and sixteen draws, they firmly established themselves in the middle of the table.
Their aspiration is now set on maintaining or surpassing this standing. However, they face historical adversaries who have proven to be challenging opponents, as evident in the upcoming clash of Fulham vs Sheffield United.
Sheffield United’s initial stint in the Premier League was brief, but they’ve made a prompt return, displaying a resilience that indicates their intention to endure. The Premier League proves to be a testing ground accessible to a select few due to the rigorous demands of competing against the world’s top clubs. While their previous promotion was short-lived, their current objective is to establish a firmer foothold, aiming for a sustained presence over the years. A second-place finish in the Championship laid the foundation, and although replicating such success in the Premier League might seem daunting, they are striving for victories that will secure their stay.
This endeavor is particularly significant in matchups with familiar foes like Fulham vs Sheffield United.
Fulham vs Sheffield United Preview Games and History
The most recent encounter between Fulham and Sheffield United took place on May 07, 2022. In this match, Sheffield United dominated from the outset, emerging as the clear victors. Fulham made efforts to engage in the game and seek a favorable outcome, but their endeavors fell short, resulting in a goalless performance and a barrage of goals conceded.
While possession favored the visitors with 66%, they struggled to find the right opportunities to score. In contrast, Sheffield United managed the remaining 34% possession effectively, capitalizing on their moments to create a potent offensive display.
Fulham showcased commendable precision in their plays, boasting an 83% success rate, yet they were unable to unlock the opposing defense. On the other side, the home team achieved a 68% pass completion rate, occasionally losing control due to rushed attempts, but maintaining overall dominance. Fulham attempted four shots on target but failed to convert any, whereas Sheffield United capitalized on five goal attempts, finding the net four times.
The scoring in the Fulham vs Sheffield United match started with a goal by striker Morgan Gibbs-White, assisted by Norwood. Shortly after, Gibbs-White turned into the provider, assisting striker Iliman Ndiaye, who netted the second goal in the 25th minute. Then, in the 49th minute, midfielder Enda Stevens secured the fourth goal with a pass from Berge.
Upcoming Games Round 9 Premier League
Check out our full predictions listing for these and plenty more free soccer picks.
Prediction Fulham vs Sheffield United 2023
These two clubs have had their five most recent head-to-heads between March 2018 and May 2022. Three were in the Championship and two were in the Premier League. Out of these five games, The Cottagers have won on two occasions, drew once, and the Sabers sealed two victories.
The Fulham vs Sheffield United prediction is a 2-2 draw or a 2-1 win for Fullhham.
Make the most of this prediction and Bet Now.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!