Get in touch with us

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Predictions and Odds

We are already halfway through the competition and there are teams that are barely managing to show some skill. These are difficult games to come because they are defining, as Espanyol vs Real Sociedad is. Both clubs have clear objectives, to win and go to the Champions League and to stay.

RCD Espanyol Predictions
Espanyol Spain
13 Feb, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Real Sociedad Spain
Real Sociedad Predictions

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Odds and Statistics

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Espanyol

Espanyol have let many points slip away during the competition with those matches they have not even managed to draw. As a result, their life within the Primera División is in danger, once again. They need to go into Espanyol vs Real Sociedad with everything to keep the match.

Real Sociedad

Real Sociedad is neck and neck between the first places looking to stay at least in third place. While there is a long way to go, they have opportunities to capitalize, as in Espanyol vs Real Sociedad.

Espanyol vs Real Sociedad Preview Games and History

The most recent Espanyol vs Real Sociedad was played at the Reale Arena on 18 – 09 – 22. It was a very close match during the first half, both teams were looking to take advantage and were seen in the arduous search. Afterwards, the attack ceased a bit, so the match would be defined by what was achieved in the first half.

The Realas were superior in the match and deserved to take the result. They were able to contain the ball in 63% of the match, building attacking plays and control towards the midfield. On the other hand, Los Pericos controlled the ball 37% of the match. The Real Sociedad players were also 81% effective in their moves and combinations, while the Espanyol players were 67% accurate in their passing. The Realas had 6 clear chances at goal during the match, conceding 2 goals, while the Pericos had 4 shots on goal and 1 goal.

The beginning of the game promised a lot of dynamism, with good moments of construction and emotion as proposed by both teams. In the 17th minute, Takefusa Kubo set up his teammate, striker Alexander Sorloth, to put Real Sociedad ahead.

The response would not be delayed, in the 19th minute Darder was who served the ball to Espanyol midfielder Eduardo Expósito, the match was tense with this short-term tie. But in the 29th minute a pass from Merino to midfielder Brais Méndez would end in goal and put Espanyol vs Real Sociedad 1 – 2. The rest of the match there was a lot of defense and caution in the search to score the equalizer or further widen the gap. So the match would end with that beneficial result for the locals.

Upcoming games Matchday 22 LaLiga

On date #22 of LaLiga will be played Elche vs Espanyol and Real Sociedad vs Celta Vigo, another match that can consolidate Realas in their fight for the top places.

Prediction for Espanyol vs Real Sociedad February 2023

Real Sociedad have been very lucky and have proven to have what a successful club requires. They find themselves at the top of the table fighting for those spots. While Espanyol is at the bottom, still running in danger and even depending on the results of some rivals.

Of the last five Espanyol vs Real Sociedad meetings that have taken place between 2020 and 2022, 4 have been victories for the Realas and one for the Pericos. Taking both factors into account, it is possible that the visitors will take those points away, with a result that could be 2 – 0 or 2 – 1.

Check out our other LaLiga Predictions or hit the Bet Now button to win.

13 Feb, 21:00 La Liga
RCD Espanyol Predictions
Espanyol
VS
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad

More Betting Options

More Odds & Predictions

20 Nov, 00:00 F1
Ferrari
VS
Mercedes
05 Mar, 00:00 F1
Red Bull
VS
Mercedes
02 Apr, 00:00 F1
Mercedes
VS
Ferrari
21 Nov, 11:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Senegal
VS
Netherlands
21 Nov, 14:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
England
VS
Iran
20 Nov, 17:00 FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022
Qatar
VS
Ecuador
25 Dec, 02:15 Football
Las Vegas Raiders
VS
Pittsburgh Steelers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Seahawks
VS
49ers
18 Dec, 00:00 Football
Saints
VS
Falcons