• Rugby

  • Football

  • Basketball

  • Soccer

Teams by Country
France

France

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
UK

UK

France Leagues

FFR

nationale championnat federal logo

Nationale 1 French Rugby

USA Leagues
Espanyol vs Mallorca Predictions LaLiga

Espanyol vs Mallorca Predictions LaLiga

USA Leagues
Espanyol vs Mallorca Predictions LaLiga

UK Leagues
Premier League Logo

English Premier League

Espanyol vs Mallorca Predictions and Odds

Exciting matches await us as many teams need to win in order to secure safe spaces in the standings. In this Espanyol vs Mallorca 26/02/23 two teams that have been playing evenly will have to face each other once again.

RCD Espanyol Predictions
Espanyol Espanyol
26 Feb, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Mallorca Mallorca
Mallorca predictions

Espanyol vs Mallorca Odds and Statistics Matchday 23

Espanyol vs Mallorca Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Espanyol

The Pericos can get out of this one without major drama if they get the upcoming matches to correspond with points. A complicated duel is coming with Espanyol vs Mallorca 26/02/23 plus they can get in the same way and get something as they have already done.

Mallorca

Of course, everyone in the competition would like to win the title or reach the top positions. But for many it is good for them just to be able to go on for one more season. This Espanyol vs Mallorca 26/02/23 can help Bermellones add and run calmly what is left of the season to have another chance in the next one.

Espanyol vs Mallorca Preview Games and History

The last time these teams faced each other the match was played at the Estadi de Son Moix, and it almost stayed at home. Bermellones would start winning but soon would catch up with the Pericos who had been looking for the equalizer for a long time. Like many matches of this style, so hard fought, they get a little tense.

Mallorca managed to keep the ball just a little more than their opponents, 52% of the game was theirs; while the other 48% was Espanyol’s fight for a way out of the temporary loss of the game. The locals had an 82% effectiveness in their combinations; in turn, the visitors reached a 79% accuracy rate. The Bermellones had 5 shots on goal, scoring a goal, while the Pericos had 2 shots on goal, scoring one goal.

In the first half there were only a couple of back and forth without many clear chances for either team. The scoreboard was opened in the 48th minute of the second half, when Gonzalez put a ball to his teammate, striker Vedat Muriqui and thus got the first goal for his team. Despite the attempts to keep the scoreboard, the equalizer would come in the 70th minute, when Oliván assisted midfielder José Carlos Lazo, a tremendous goal to put Espanyol vs Mallorca 1 – 1 as the final score of the match.

Upcoming games Matchday 24 LaLiga

As we close in on the back half of the tournament, in the date #24 of LaLiga these teams will be playing the exciting Valladolid vs Espanyol, a match that can also be big for the Pericos, and Mallorca vs Elche.

Prediction for Espanyol vs Mallorca February 2023

These do carry even odds on these matches, out of the last five that have taken place between February 2021 and October 2022, two of them have been wins for the Pericos, one draw and two wins for the Bermellones. The season has both running with different luck, at the moment the locals are going with some tranquility, while the visitors must live a little more alert for them and the results of teammates around. Therefore for this Espanyol vs Mallorca 26/02/23 Prediction is expected to be 1 – 2 in favor of the Bermellones.

What are you waiting for? Click the following link to check out our other LaLiga Predictions and hit the Bet Now button to win big.

26 Feb, 00:00 La Liga
RCD Espanyol Predictions
Espanyol
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca

More Soccer Predictions

10 Feb, 21:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Girona predictions
Girona
11 Feb, 13:30
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
11 Feb, 16:00
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
11 Feb, 16:00
Southampton FC Predictions EPL
Southampton
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves