Espanyol vs Cadiz Prediction and Odds Date 30
At the expense of what happens in the competition even with the other clubs around them, these two teams are still clinging to the possibility of playing one more season. But the results for them must improve or they will not make it, the gap is so narrow that the slightest thing could change the reality of the bottom of the table. The Espanyol vs Cadiz Prediction corresponds to what we have seen of the last duels between them, in addition to the performance so far this season.
Espanyol vs Cadiz Odds and Statistics
Espanyol vs Cadiz Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
For the Pericos of this squad it is a duty not to send their club to the Second Division, the efforts have been remarkable.
Espanyol participated in the running seasons from 2014 – 2015 to 2019 – 2020, where they could not do anything and stagnated in the relegation places. Since then it is only the second in a row, it took them only one absence to come back, but they do not want to repeat such an episode.
For this reason, they were seen to play more intense matches as the halfway point of the competition approached, leading to their 20th match, in the last five, two wins, two draws and only one defeat, and they were already showing a different face, which they must extend in order to manage to stay. The same with which they have to arrive at Espanyol vs Cadiz this April.
Nothing is lost at the moment for the Gaditanos who have hard joined the fight for the permanence places.
Cadiz started and perhaps no one would have bet anything on them, what was seen was a club out of place among the best in Spain. But come on, they have been able to silence mouths, not by a high performance, but by the ability to join the fight to stay, side by side with some disappointing recurring chips of the Primera Division. There were nine defeats suffered with twenty games played, it is not easy to get the club out of a situation like that, but they are trying. Espanyol vs Cadiz will be a demanding match, but with determination they could go home empty-handed.
Espanyol vs Cadiz Preview Games and History
They played their most recent match on 09/10/22.
A contest that started with Cadiz in a first half that saw little action towards goal. Starting the second half Espanyol would come back with two goals in less than fifteen minutes, but it would not be all and with a saving play at the end they would share the points.
The possession of the ball was mostly for Cadiz, who managed to dominate 53% of the match, this would be worth the possibility of building the moves to get the equalizer; the remaining 47% was for the Pericos, who were going up a little more, but without forcefulness.
The Gaditanos managed to make their passes 72% effective; while Espanyol had 75% accuracy in their moves. For the locals there were three shots on goal, of which they managed to score two; for the visitors, on the other hand, there were six shots, but they also conceded two.
Time went by and neither team managed to score, until in the 41st minute, when defender Víctor Chust took advantage of a dangerous exit by the rival goalkeeper to put the ball inside. That’s how they would go to the break. In the second half, the first goal was scored against Cádiz, a pass from Oliván to striker Joselu, who did not hesitate to tie the match in minute 51.
In the 67th minute, Espanyol took the lead with Joselu’s brace after receiving the ball from teammate Edu Expósito. And the answer would come in the 78th minute, Espino put the pass for Lucas Pérez to score the 2 – 2 of Espanyol vs Cádiz.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 31
On date #31 of LaLiga will be played Villarreal vs Espanyol; and Cadiz vs Osasuna, the Gaditanos have little chance against this rival. Here at CXSports, we bring you all the predictions that you are looking for!
Prediction for Espanyol vs Cadiz in April 2023
Between August 2020 and October 2022 the last five matches between the two clubs have been played, two friendlies and two in LaLiga. The Pericos have managed to win twice; they have drawn twice; and the Gaditanos have won just once. They are close so far in the competition, at times the locals have had better chances. The Prediction for Espanyol vs Cadiz is a 1 – 1 draw.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!