Elche vs Cadiz Prediction and Odds Date 38

The encounters between these teams show that things between them have been quite even, even in the first round of this campaign, where certain differences between them were already being marked. Now it’s time for them to close this season by meeting again, in a checkmate match. The Prediction for Elche vs Cadiz does not visualize a very different result, coincidentally, those who go worse have a better score. It will be a very exciting match, whatever happens.

Elche Predictions
Elche Spain
04 Jun, 19:00 La Liga Bet Now
Cadiz Spain
Cadiz CF Predictions

Elche vs Cadiz Odds and Statistics La Liga

Elche vs Cadiz Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Elche

The Ilicitanos say goodbye to the Primera DivisiĆ³n after three consecutive seasons measuring themselves against the elite of Spanish soccer.

Elche has left us good moments with a lot of soccer, but they have failed to live up to the demands of the Primera Division. After twenty-seven games, with only eleven matches left to play, they had already lost eleven games. At the time they had already conceded 40 goals, and had only been able to score 21, leaving them then with a balance of -19 goals. Elche vs Cadiz could be a good opportunity to close a tough season that has kept them on tenterhooks.

Cadiz

The Gaditanos hurry their pace to achieve a new qualification, for them it would then be the fourth season they reach in LaLiga.

A season of total stagnation for Cadiz, who with only ten games left in the season have only managed two wins and seven draws. So far they have only 13 points out of a possible 84, fourteen points behind their closest rival and bottom of the table. This Elche vs Cadiz match could have been withstood in the first round, but they cannot go safe, not even at home. Anyway, there is no chance for them anymore.

Elche vs Cadiz Preview Games and History

On 16/01/23 they played their last match.

The Gaditanos started winning this match early and managed to hold on and keep the scoreboard, even though Elche were being superior in terms of approaches. But in the end, shortly before the end, the tie would be given, the remaining minutes would not give for any of the clubs to make the difference.

The ball possession would be mostly Cadiz’s, just barely, with 51%, but they were being less in constructions of dangerous plays; the visitors on the other hand, with 49% of ball dominance, were having a good game, in defense and attack.

The accuracy achieved by Cadiz was 73%, they were not performing well enough to even increase the score to seal the match; the Ilicitanos managed to finish 79% of their passes effectively, this difference in the statistics over the rival was making the difference in terms of attacking play constructions. The Gaditanos had three shots on goal, scoring once; Elche had five shots on goal, with one goal converted.

Midfielder Brian Ocampo would score in the 7th minute the goal that gave the victory almost the entire match to the locals. The equalizer would come in the 81st minute from striker Ezequiel Ponce and a pass from Blanco, making Elche vs Cadiz 1 – 1.

Upcoming LaLiga Games

The locals said goodbye to the first division long ago! There is no more for them. The Gaditanos are waiting with every match for their redemption.

Bet and win with soccer, get the best free sports predictions and betting options at CXSports.

Prediction Elche vs Cadiz in June 2023

The five most recent meetings between these two clubs have taken place between November 2020 and January 2023, all in LaLiga. The Ilicitanos would have managed to win on two occasions; in two of the duels they would have shared points with draws; and The Gaditanos would win on just one occasion. It has been a tough season for both teams, but the visitors have achieved better results than the locals, who have barely added anything. The Prediction for Elche vs Cadiz is again a draw 1 – 1 or home win 1 – 0.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

04 Jun, 19:00 La Liga
Elche Predictions
Elche
VS
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
Elche Predictions
Elche Spain
04 Jun, 19:00 La Liga Bet Now
Cadiz Spain
Cadiz CF Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

10 Jun, 21:00
Manchester City FC Predictions
Manchester City
VS
Inter Milan Predictions Logo
Inter
11 Jun, 00:00
Velez Predictions
Velez
VS
Argentinos Jrs Predictions
Argentinos Jrs
11 Jun, 00:00
Defensa y Justicia Predictions
Defensa y Justicia
VS
Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano
11 Jun, 00:00
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus