• Rugby

  • Football

  • Basketball

  • Soccer

Teams by Country
France

France

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
USA

USA

Teams by Country
UK

UK

France Leagues

FFR

nationale championnat federal logo

Nationale 1 French Rugby

USA Leagues
Elche vs Betis Predictions LaLiga

Elche vs Betis Predictions LaLiga

USA Leagues
Elche vs Betis Predictions LaLiga

UK Leagues
Premier League Logo

English Premier League

Elche vs Betis Predictions and Odds

There is still a lot of life left in the First Division of Spanish soccer, clubs can still achieve the unthinkable, but without respite, three of them will leave. In this Elche vs Betis 26/02/23, it is extremely important for both clubs to win. The need for victory prevails, although any minimum point counts for both.

Elche Predictions
Elche Elche
26 Feb, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Betis Betis
Real Betis Predictions

Elche vs Betis Odds and Statistics Matchday 23

Elche vs Betis Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.

Elche

For Elche to survive the catastrophe in which they are living, they would need to win practically all their remaining games to avoid depending on the results of their rivals. This Elche vs Betis 26/02/23 may not be just another check to this need.

Betis

Betis came in with a full swing but slowed down and the other clubs took advantage of the situation to pass them. Now they have a tougher fight for the top spots but still have a chance to catch them. Elche vs Betis 26/02/23 looks like it could help them to keep adding and climb back up the ladder.

Elche vs Betis Preview Games and History

This match stayed at home without a doubt, they managed to dominate the game consistently throughout the match, also having the numerical benefit of leaving the visitors without one less on the field early on, a point that would undoubtedly weaken them.

Not only the result, but the statistics reflected the absolute superiority of the Verderones in this duel, who managed to keep the ball 73% of the match; barely giving the Ilicitanos a chance to control and pass in 27% of the minutes played. In terms of passing accuracy, the difference was also quite marked, as Betis achieved 89%; on the contrary, Elche only managed to successfully complete 69% of their combinations. Even with this, the Ilicitanos managed to reach the goal on two occasions, although neither with a positive result; while the Verderones shot on eight occasions and scored three of them.

The first notable action of the match was the sending off of John Chetauya in the 16th minute, an action that would undoubtedly influence the result. With that, the first goal would come in the 28th minute with a combined action from Fekir to the striker Borja Iglesias. The second goal would be a masterful play, from William Carvalho’s pass, to the reception and definition of Juanmi Jiménez to send the ball into the back of the net. Last action of the first half with which Elche vs Betis would close 0 – 2.

And then came the double for Juanmi Jiménez and the third for the Verderones in the 60th minute, in a solo action that would leave the entire Ilicitana squad out of place. It was all in a match that could have ended with a bigger scoreline.

Upcoming games Matchday 24 LaLiga

On date #24 will be played Mallorca vs Elche, without many options for the Ilicitanos to win; and Betis vs Real Madrid.

Prediction for Elche vs Betis February 2023

The last five duels between these clubs took place between November 2020 and August 2022, of those, one would end up being a win for the Ilicitanos, one draw and three wins for the Verderones. There is a huge gap between the two given the performance of each so far this season, which points to a Prediction Elche vs Betis 26/02/23 of a result as reported, 0 – 2 in favor of the visitors, or 1 – 3.

What are you waiting for? Check out our other LaLiga Predictions and hit the Bet Now button to win big.

26 Feb, 00:00 La Liga
Elche Predictions
Elche
VS
Real Betis Predictions
Betis

More Soccer Predictions

10 Feb, 21:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Girona predictions
Girona
11 Feb, 13:30
West Ham Predictions EPL
West Ham
VS
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
11 Feb, 16:00
Southampton FC Predictions EPL
Southampton
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
11 Feb, 16:00
Leicester City Predictions
Leicester City
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham