Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Prediction & Odds Date 29

This is not a good match for the Eagles, as they have not been able to get victories from them, only draws, the last time was in January 2023. The Magpies had done better to get three wins out of three, although in the first round match they were much more convincing. This new match of the thirtieth matchday will be held at Selhurst Park Stadium on 16/03/24. The Prediction Crystal Palace vs Newcastle puts again the visitors as those who could be the winners, with a good score. We have information to guide you when it comes to placing your bets.

Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
16 Mar, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Newcastle United Kingdom
Newcastle Predictions and Odds

Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Free Betting Tips

Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Predictions & Picks

The Eagles have been changing the shades of gray to more black, it is being difficult for them to get good results.

Crystal Palace is not getting the bulk of the matchdays to have a happy ending for them, at eighteen games played already they had lost eight of them. One of the main weaknesses was the defense, which was letting in twenty-six goals against so far. Ahead they have dates like Crystal Palace vs Newcastle from which they are unlikely to get any points either.

Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Odds and Statistics

If the Magpies fail to score in bulk in the remaining matches ahead they could say goodbye to the ground to continue in the Champions League.

Newcastle put a lot of their efforts into living up to the standards demanded by a competition like the Champions League, however, along the way they have neglected their passage through what got them there. The Premier League 2023/2024 is moving fast, and they need to come back fighting hard for results that will allow them to at least reach Europe with other competitions. At nineteen games they had already lost eight times. Crystal Palace vs Newcastle have a chance to contribute to their intentions.

Crystal Palace vs Newcastle Match Preview

The most recent match played between them was on 21/10/23.

Crystal Palace were looking to have moments to themselves in this match, but were failing to put a good strategy into practice; Newcastle were consistent, not only with the pressure they managed to exert, but also with the results they were getting from that throughout the duel.

The visitors controlled the ball 40% of the time, although they had chances in which they went up, they were not enough to destabilize the rival; Newcastle kept 60% of the possession of the ball, it was enough space for them to secure the scoreboard in an undeniable way.

Crystal Palace managed to finish 79% of their moves accurately, they were not being entirely effective in their play, so the attempts to damage ended in nothing; the locals finished 86% of their passes correctly, securing all the rows to go safe. The Eagles had three shots on goal, but were unable to score a goal; and Newcastle had seven shots on goal, scoring four goals.

In the 4th minute, striker Jacob Murphy scored the first goal in Crystal Palace vs Newcastle, assisted by Trippier. In the 44′ minute striker Anthony Gordon scored, assisted by Murphy. At minute 45′ + 2′ midfielder Sean Longstaff scored the third. And in the 66th minute, striker Callum Wilson finished off a pass from Murphy to seal the result.

Upcoming matches Date 30 Premier League

On date 30, Nottm Forest vs Crystal Palace; and Newcastle vs West Ham will be played.

You can count on CxSports to find moneyline soccer predictions, we handle official information.

Prediction Crystal Palace vs Newcastle

The five most recent matches between these two teams have taken place between April 2022 and October 2023, four in the Premier League and one in the EFL Cup. The Eagles have not won once; they have drawn twice; and the Magpies have won three times. The Prediction Crystal Palace vs Newcastle is 1 – 3 or 0 – 2.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • D
  • L
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • D
  • W
16 Mar, 16:00 Premier League
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace
VS
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
16 Mar, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Newcastle United Kingdom
Newcastle Predictions and Odds

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham