Crystal Palace vs Man United Prediction Date 36

The Eagles had not had much to do against this opponent, however, they took this season’s first round match. The Red Devils have had the best recent record, last winning in September 2023. This new matchday 35 game will take place at Selhurst Park Stadium on 04/05/24. The Prediction Crystal Palace vs Man United puts the visitors with the chances to take these points with them. Let’s go with more facts and information of importance for your betting.

Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
04 May, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Man United United Kingdom
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions

Crystal Palace vs Man United Betting Tips

Crystal Palace vs Manchester United Predictions & Picks

The Eagles see some lime and some sand, they are slowly saving their participation in the competition, although they are not doing well.

Crystal Palace has suffered a lot of defeats that do not allow them to opt for great things, more than permanence. But they are making the efforts, although in the first twenty-three games they would have lost eleven and won only six. From Crystal Palace vs Man United can not expect much, even if they managed to save the points the previous time.

Crystal Palace vs Man United Odds & Stats

While the Red Devils’ chances have been reduced by their performance, they remain a resilient club.

Man United are once again struggling to stand out in the Premier League, and while we’ve seen them bounce back on previous occasions, we’re not used to such consistent slumps. At twenty-three games they would have lost on nine occasions, managing to improve past the halfway point of the competition. They have the chance to win Crystal Palace vs Man United to secure their place in the top half of the table.

Crystal Palace vs Man United Match Preview

On 30/09/23 they played the most recent match between them.

Crystal Palace played quite withdrawn, they could hardly build big plays, but after taking the lead in the first half they only had to defend; the home team did not know how to take advantage of the time, it was difficult for them to break the last line of the opponent.

The visitors had only 22% of the possession of the ball, they played at the back, but in a very firm way, without letting the other team in; Man United controlled 78% of the possession of the ball, and although they did attack on several occasions, when they finished these moves everything was lost.

Crystal Palace would finish 66% of their combinations correctly, there were many mistakes, but mostly rushed clearances; the home side managed to finish 88% of their passes accurately, although they missed the most important thing. The Eagles had two shots on goal, scoring one goal; and Man United had four unsuccessful shots on target.

The only goal of Crystal Palace vs Man United came in the 25th minute from defender Joachim Andersen.

Upcoming games Date 37 Premier League

On date 37, Wolves vs Crystal Palace and Man United vs Arsenal will take place.

You will always find the top soccer predictions at CxSports to aid you in your betting. Bet now and win big!

Prediction Crystal Palace vs Man United

The five most recent matches played between these two teams have been between July 2022 and September 2023, one friendly; one in the EFL Cup; and three in the Premier League. The Eagles have won just once; they have drawn one match; and the Red Devils have three victories. The Prediction Crystal Palace vs Man United is 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
  • W
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • L
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions
Man United United Kingdom
  • L
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • W
04 May, 16:00 Premier League
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
VS
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions
Man United
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace United Kingdom
04 May, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Man United United Kingdom
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

27 Apr, 16:00
Everton FC predictions
Everton
VS
Brentford Predictions Premier League
Brentford
27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool