Chelsea vs Man United Prediction and Odds Date 31

The Blues have had few chances against this opponent recently, and although they have come close in the last few, they have not even been able to score. The Red Devils have been stepping up a gear, even winning the first round match. This new matchday 31 game will be taking place at Stamford Bridge Stadium on 03/04/24. The Prediction Chelsea vs Man United is measured, but it is still the visitors who have a little better chance to get the win. Let’s go ahead with the data we have brought from them so that you get to place your bets.

Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea United Kingdom
04 Apr, 21:15 Premier League Bet Now
Man United United Kingdom
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions

Chelsea vs Man United Free Betting Picks

Chelsea vs Manchester United Predictions & Tips

The Blues try to extend the good streak despite still having games that leave quite a few doubts about the performance.

We can say that the Chelsea playing this season is much stronger than the previous one, with more consistency in achieving results and getting a better place. But the club still has important flaws, the defense does not fit the strategies and they become easy targets. In Chelsea vs Man United they have already experienced it, despite having a good way to stand up to them.

Chelsea vs Man United Odds & Stats

It was not being a particularly bad season for the Red Devils, and it is expected that they can even recover a bit.

While it is true that for a club like Man United to have at twenty-one games played almost the same number of wins as losses is a bad omen, we have already seen them come out of worse. It is clear that they have a lot to improve in order to reach a position close to where they were last season in the English Premier League, and there are only a few fixtures left. Chelsea vs Man United is, for example, one that could be of benefit to climb a little higher.

Chelsea vs Man United Match Preview

The most recent match between them was on 06/12/24.

Chelsea had their chance when they were able to level the score, in a tight, but not overly complicated match. The Red Devils opened the scoring and then threw all their power to attack, especially after the others caught up with them.

The visitors had the ball for 56% of the playing time, tried to close down the opponents who were being quite insistent, but missed chances to go up; Man United ‘s were left with 44% possession of the ball, but managed to be much more forceful.

Both teams would have the same level of passing accuracy, 85%, only Chelsea would play more backwards, to defend; and Man United managed to project more upwards. The Blues had three shots on goal, scoring one goal; and Man United had nine shots on goal, scoring twice.

In the 9th minute, midfielder Bruno Fernandes missed a penalty kick. In the 19th minute, midfielder Scott McTominay scored the first of the match. In minute 45′ midfielder Cole Palmer, assisted by Mudryk, equalized Chelsea vs Man United. And in the 69th minute, Scott McTominay finished off a pass from Garnacho to give his team the definitive victory.

Upcoming games Date 32 Premier League

The 32nd Premier League matchday will be Sheffield United vs Chelsea; and Man United vs Liverpool.

CxSports continues to have soccer odds predictions for you to win more with your bets.

Prediction Chelsea vs Man United

The five most recent matches between these two teams have been between November 2021 and December 2023, all in the Premier League. The Blues have failed to win; they drew three times; and the Red Devils have two wins. The Prediction Chelsea vs Man United is 1 – 2 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea United Kingdom
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • D
  • D
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions
Man United United Kingdom
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • D
  • D
04 Apr, 21:15 Premier League
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions
Man United
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea United Kingdom
04 Apr, 21:15 Premier League Bet Now
Man United United Kingdom
Manchester United Predictions and Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

13 Jun, 02:15
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
13 Jun, 20:30
Deportivo Riestra Predictions
Deportivo Riestra
VS
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
14 Jun, 02:15
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
14 Jun, 20:00
Germany Predictions
Germany
VS
Scotland Predictions
Scotland