Chelsea vs Fulham Predictions and Odds

This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Chelsea and Fulham, check out our Fulham vs Chelsea Prediction.

On many occasions, when winning the championship title is not an option, there is nothing left but to defend positions and show that there is still strength to spare. In this Chelsea vs Fulham we will see two teams that although they do not have the best results, they are on a steady pace.

Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea UK
03 Feb, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham UK
Fulham FC Predictions

Chelsea vs Fulham Odds and Statistics

Chelsea vs Fulham Betting tips EPL: The season so far.

Chelsea

Chelsea are going a bit tight this season, far from great displays of soccer and greatness. The stumbles show us a slightly sadder side of this great club. Chelsea vs Fulham has a chance to win but knowing that it will be a tough match.

Fulham

Fulham started very well and despite the stumbles that keep them away from any chance of the top places, they do not fear for their stay in the First Division. In this Chelsea vs Fulham match, the club will have to measure itself against the Blues.

Chelsea vs Fulham Preview Games and History

The most recent Chelsea vs Fulham was played on 01 – 05 – 21, also at Stamford Bridge. It would result in a comfortable victory for the Blues already in the first half, and they did not need to fight it out against the Cottagers in the last 45′ minutes. The ball was distributed almost equally from one side of the pitch to the other, with the visitors controlling 52% of the ball, while the home side dominated the remaining 48%.

The teams were similar in the execution of their passes, with both teams hitting 85% of their combinations. But Chelsea made this a game of their own, managing to reach their opponents’ gates on 5 occasions, conceding 2 goals. While Fulham shot at the goal on three occasions and failed to get any positive result.

The first goal was scored in the 10th minute of the match with an assist from Mount to striker Kai Hevertz, who first time shot the ball between the posts. From then on the match remained the same, quite slow with Chelsea managing to hold on despite the positive possession for Fulham.

On the return leg the goal was soon to come, once again Kai Hevertz put the ball into the opponent’s net, this time from a first-time pass from Timo Werner. Chelsea vs Fulham was 2 – 0 at the start of the second half. A result that was enough for the Blues, who were content, only to disturb the Cottagers’ moves so that they could not hurt them. This was the end of the match.

Upcoming games Matchday 23 Premier League

On date #23 of the Premier League the following matches will be played: West Ham vs Chelsea and Fulham vs Nottingham, a match that can help the Cottagers to hold on and/or climb.

Prediction for Chelsea vs Fulham February 2023

That’s four of the last four Chelsea vs Fulham games between 2018 and 2021, all of which have ended in victory for the Blues over the Cottagers, without much of a goal difference but dominating the pitch, both home and away.

This season they have been fairly evenly matched in their approach and achievements up to the World Cup break. Chelsea continue to have a superior strength, worthy of a big name in the competition. Fulham have let it be known that they have what it takes to measure up to whoever comes their way.

The final score of this match could be, given what we have seen so far in the competition, a 1-1 draw or a 2-1 victory for the Blues over the Cottagers.

Do you want more information about our other EPL matches? Access the predictions available on our website.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

03 Feb, 21:00 Premier League
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea UK
03 Feb, 21:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham UK
Fulham FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

22 Apr, 21:00
Sevilla FC predictions and forecasts
Sevilla
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
27 Apr, 16:00
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
27 Apr, 16:00
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions and Bets
Crystal Palace
27 Apr, 16:00
Predictions West Ham
West Ham
VS
Liverpool FC predictions
Liverpool