Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction and Odds Date 34
This match is over. If you’re looking for the next match between Celta Vigo vs Valencia, check out our Valencia vs Celta Vigo Prediction.
This competition has been a real disaster for some, while for others it has remained a steady pace, with no more or less than a possible qualification. The different zones of the standings are quite congested, and have changed quite a bit over the course of the various rounds, with some clubs moving up or down drastically. The Celtics live in a safe zone in the lower half of the table, while for The Blanquinegros it has been a dramatic fall. The Celta Vigo vs Valencia Prediction could see its variations to the old dates given the reality of the clubs, or not? Stay tuned for more.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Odds and Statistics La Liga
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Betting tips LaLiga: The season so far.
The Celtics do not keep much distance from the clubs below, but their aggregate has remained constant, so they advance calmly.
Celta Vigo reached matchday #24 with four of their last five games having been wins, two of them wins, two draws and only one loss. These results correlate to what happened in the previous 19 matches of the first round. They accumulated so far 28 points out of a possible 72, less than half, but enough for the moment. Celta Vigo vs Valencia will not be a match that they can easily get away with, when in fact the last few have not resulted in anything for them, but they could try again at home.
The Blanquinegros suffer one of the most resounding falls of the season, the danger for them is imminent, despite the chances of getting out of the hole.
Valencia went from looking good in the top half of the table to gradually falling down as it became impossible for them to keep up with the pace demanded by the competition and several of their rivals. They arrived at match day #24 with thirteen defeats, a rather difficult number, considering that only six of the rest were wins and five were draws. They had only 23 points out of a possible 72 so far and were in the 19th relegation place. Now the fight is all the way to the end, and they must hold on to the duels they have already been able to take advantage of, such as Celta Vigo vs Valencia.
Celta Vigo vs Valencia Preview Games and History
04 – 01 – 23 would be the most recent meeting between them.
Total and without a doubt was the overwhelming victory of the Blanquinegros over the Celtics. This match that would be played at the Mestalla Stadium would end up keeping the points at home, with a wide superiority of Valencia. The visitors would try, but it seemed that this was an impossible opponent to beat.
The locals would keep the ball for 66% of the match, with which they would set the tempo and define at will how everything would develop; Celta Vigo would only have control of the ball for the remaining 34% and there would be very little they could do with it.
Valencia would get their passes to finish successfully in 84%, with this the attack was constant and with good aim to intimidate the rival goalkeeper; the visitors would achieve 67% accuracy in the execution of combinations, they were well below the opponent’s proposal. The Blanquinegros would shoot seven times inside the three opposing posts, scoring three goals; while Celta Vigo would only manage two shots, without success.
The first change in the scoreboard would come in minute 37′ by striker Samu Castillejo, and it would be the only goal of the first half. On the return, the first important action would be the expulsion of midfielder Franco Cervi, leaving the Celtics with one less in minute 53. The second goal for the home team was scored by striker Marcos André in the 82nd minute. And to close, Hugo Guillamón served a ball for the midfielder to send it to the back of the net and end the Celta Vigo vs Valencia 0 – 3.
Upcoming LaLiga Games for Matchday 35
Take advantage of all La Liga Predictions and improve your bets with CXSports.
Prediction Celta Vigo vs Valencia in May 2023
These clubs have had their five most recent head-to-head meetings between September 2020 and September 2022, all in LaLiga. The Celtics have only been able to win on one occasion, the oldest match; while the other four have been wins for The Blanquinegros. In points it is not so much what marks them distance, but the positions do not leave the visitors well at all. The Prediction for Celta Vigo vs Valencia is 0 – 1 or draw 1 – 1.
What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.
Odds Analysis and Previous Match History
Subscribe to our free newsletter and get them all!