Celta Vigo vs Almeria Prediction and Odds Date 27

It is The Celtics who have fared best in these meetings, also taking the win in this season’s first round matchup. The Indalicos have only managed one victory, and although it was not long ago, they have struggled since then. This new matchday twenty-seven game will be taking place at the Balaídos stadium on 03/03/24. The Prediction Celta Vigo vs Almeria keeps the chips on the locals to take the three points. Prepare your bets now, with the information we have it will be easier for you to win.

RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo Spain
01 Mar, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Almeria Spain
Almeria predictions

Celta Vigo vs Almeria Betting Tips for Free!

Celta Vigo vs Almeria Predictions & Picks

The Celtics’ battle, rather than standing out in the competition, will have to be aimed purely at survival. They are not finding it easy

This time Celta Vigo will be needing a lot towards the last few games in order to secure their place for another season. After seventeen games played, they had only managed to get two wins, which plus seven draws gave them just enough points to be just one foot out of the relegation clubs. Celta Vigo vs Almeria is a good opportunity to try to get three more points.

Celta Vigo vs Almeria Odds and Statistics

The Indalicos once again go with batteries off, the strength they have now is even less than last season.

For Almeria La Liga 23/24 has been blistering since the start of the season. They reached the sixteenth game played without having been able to conquer a single victory, while the defeats were already twelve. With four accumulated points they were occupying the last position in the table, without many signs of improvement. Celta Vigo vs Almeria is far out of reach for them, although it could be one of the few opportunities to add up.

Celta Vigo vs Almeria Match Preview

The most recent match they played against each other was on 01/09/23.

Celta Vigo took the field with a much more structured strategy and with good application, which would translate directly into victory; The Indalicos got the equalizer at the time, but had no way to keep it, despite playing a good game.

The visitors controlled the ball 36% of the time of the match, but were quite incisive with the attack, taking advantage of every chance; Almeria would keep 64% of the ball handling, for them it was more cumbersome to try to implement the offense, even so, they did it.

Celta Vigo finished 78% of their moves correctly, especially those that were going forward; the locals achieved 88% accuracy in combinations, they struggled a bit at the beginning, but then they were taking a better direction in the second half. The Celtics had eight shots on goal, scoring three times; and Almeria would have five shots on goal, scoring twice.

In the 24th minute, defender Unai Núñez scored the first goal of the match, assisted by Aspas. In minute 33′ midfielder Jorgen Strand Larsen scored the second. At minute 54′ defender Sergio Akieme Rodríguez scored the second goal in Celta Vigo vs Almería. In the 68th minute, midfielder Sergio Arribas scored the equalizer, assisted by Ramazani. But in the 87th minute, midfielder Williot Swedberg scored the winner, with a pass from Manu Sánchez.

Upcoming matches Date 28 LaLiga

On the twenty-eighth date, Real Madrid vs Celta Vigo; and Almeria vs Sevilla will take place.

In CxSports you will find soccer predictions with the most important for you to place your bets.

Prediction Celta Vigo vs Almeria

The five most recent matches that have taken place between these two teams have been between December 2015 and September 2023, three in LaLiga and two in the Copa del Rey. The Celtics have three wins; they drew once; and The Indalicos have one match won. The Prediction Celta Vigo vs Almeria is 1 – 0 or 2 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo Spain
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • W
Almeria predictions
Almeria Spain
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • L
01 Mar, 21:00 La Liga
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
VS
Almeria predictions
Almeria
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo Spain
01 Mar, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Almeria Spain
Almeria predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 Jun, 18:00
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
VS
Austria Predictions
Austria
25 Jun, 18:00
France Predictions
France
VS
Poland Predictions
Poland
25 Jun, 21:00
England Predictions
England
VS
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
25 Jun, 21:00
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
VS
Serbia Predictions
Serbia