Cadiz vs Mallorca Prediction and Odds Date 33

The Gaditanos have taken the fewest points from the most recent dates on which they have played each other, although they have had close totals, last winning in January 2023. The Bermellones were the last to win, in May 2023, from the first round of this season they would only take one point. This new match of the 33rd matchday will be taking place at the Nuevo Mirandilla stadium on 28/04/24. The Prediction Cadiz vs Mallorca indicates more than can repeat the result of the previous time, a draw between them. Take into account these facts that we have brought so that you can place your bets and win.

Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
28 Apr, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Mallorca Spain
Mallorca predictions

Cadiz vs Mallorca Betting Picks and More

Cadiz vs Mallorca Predictions and Tips

The Gaditanos have a lot of games against them that are not helping them to take care of their stay in the First Division.

Cadiz finished the twenty-first matchday with ten defeats, three of which had been consecutive in the last three games. In contrast, to date they had only managed to win twice, and the points were not giving them to be among the clubs that remained, only 15 out of a possible 63 to date. Cadiz vs Mallorca is a chance to at least get a point, as they already did.

Cadiz vs Mallorca Odds and Statistics

As the matchdays go by, the burden is getting heavier for the Bermellones as they are not able to get such good results.

Mallorca came into the twenty-first round of La Liga occupying the fifteenth position in the table, although they were trying to improve in their performance, mistakes were weighing more. They had eight defeats so far, ten draws and only three victories, so the accumulated points were barely keeping them out of danger. There are only a few days left to make sure, and Cadiz vs Mallorca, although a close match, could leave them with three points.

Cadiz vs Mallorca Match Preview

The most recent match between them took place on 11/29/23.

Cadiz played a very even match even though they were behind on many opportunities, although they could not take care of the result; The Bermellones had control of the tempo, which in principle made it easy to equalize, although they would not give them the victory.

The visitors had the ball in 32% of the match, there were few clear chances for them, and they would remain mostly at the beginning of the duel; Mallorca controlled 68% of the ball possession, they were able to give a different rhythm to the match, a little more delayed, as they could not find the way to sneak more.

Cadiz would finish 58% of their moves correctly, a rather low level that determined the precarious conditions of the team to generate attack; the locals finished 78% of their passes with precision, however, up front there was little activity on their part. The Gaditanos had three shots on goal, scoring once, and Mallorca had three shots on goal, scoring once.

In the 12th minute, midfielder Rubén Alcaraz scored the first goal of the match. In the 45′ + 1′ minute striker Abdón Prats Bastidas would equalize Cadiz vs Mallorca thanks to an assist from Pablo Maffeo.

Upcoming games Date 34 LaLiga

On Matchday 34 the matches to be held are Real Madrid vs Cadiz; and Mallorca vs Atletico Madrid.

Get the soccer odds predictions on our website, CxSports.

Prediction Cadiz vs Mallorca

The five most recent matches that have taken place between these two teams were between October 2021 and November 2023, all in LaLiga. The Gaditanos have won once; they drew twice; and The Bermellones have two wins. The Prediction Cadiz vs Mallorca is 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • D
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca Spain
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • D
28 Apr, 00:00 La Liga
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
28 Apr, 00:00 La Liga Bet Now
Mallorca Spain
Mallorca predictions

More Soccer Predictions

16 Jun, 15:00
Poland Predictions
Poland
VS
Netherlands Prediction
Netherlands
16 Jun, 18:00
Slovenia Predictions
Slovenia
VS
Denmark Predictions
Denmark
16 Jun, 21:00
Serbia Predictions
Serbia
VS
England Predictions
England
17 Jun, 15:00
Romania Predictions
Romania
VS
Ukraine Prediction
Ukraine