Cadiz vs Barcelona Prediction and Odds Date 31

We’ve seen enough of these encounters in recent years and it’s not exactly the Gaditanos who have the best numbers, last winning in April 2022. The Blaugranas have had all the results on their side since then, including that of the first round. This new match of matchday 31 will be taking place at the Nuevo Mirandilla stadium on 14/04/24. The Prediction Cadiz vs Barcelona does not change much to what we have seen recently, the odds are on the side of the visitors. We have brought important information for you to place your bets and win more.

Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
13 Apr, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Barcelona Spain
FC Barcelona Predictions

Cadiz vs Barcelona Betting Picks and More

Cadiz vs Barcelona Predictions and Tips

The Gaditanos are tearing every game they play in order to get what they need to stay in the First Division.

With somewhat meager results, Cadiz have been fighting for their place among those who will stay for another season. After nineteen games played, they had only 15 accumulated points, which left them in 18th place. Although they were in the relegation place, they still had a chance to stay, as the difference with the closest rivals above them was minimal. Cadiz vs Barcelona is a duel that could hurt them far from helping them to get points, but they must keep aiming for more in the few remaining matches.

Cadiz vs Barcelona Odds & Stats

The Blaugranas lack some spark to be able to fight on par with the clubs that have been occupying the first position.

Barcelona are trying to do their duty of defending the LaLiga title, however, this is not proving to be an easy task. There are other clubs that have been performing better than them, and they are Real Madrid and Girona. It is true that this year the fight is closer and more crowded. They had achieved 41 points after nineteen dates played, occupying the third position. Cadiz vs Barcelona is a golden opportunity that could end up leaving them three valuable points.

Cadiz vs Barcelona Match Preview

The most recent match they played against each other was on 20/08/23.

Cadiz barely had a chance to touch the ball, moments left over from missed plays or mistakes by the other, they were not seen alive. The Blaugranas were forceful in their pursuit of the result, although they were finding it hard to break down the opposition defense and their goalkeeper.

The visitors were left with 25% possession of the ball, it was purely defensive, repelling everything that came from the other side; Barcelona were left with 75% possession of the ball, they were moving well around the pitch, opening up opportunities to win.

Cadiz finished 67% of their passes correctly, they did not have much in the way of meaningful plays, the clearances were long and ineffective; the locals achieved 91% accuracy in combinations, a high level game that would give good results, although delayed. The Gaditanos shot only once at the rival goal, without being able to score; and Barcelona shot ten times at goal, scoring two goals.

The first goal of the match was scored by midfielder Pedri, with a pass from Gündogan in the 82nd minute. In minute 90′ + 4′ striker Ferran Torres closed the scoring, assisted by Lewandowski.

Upcoming matches Date 32 LaLiga

On the 32nd date Girona vs Cadiz; and Real Madrid vs Barcelona will be taking place.

At the time of betting it is good to have a unbeatable soccer predictions at hand to guide you, for that and more is CxSports.

Prediction Cadiz vs Barcelona

The five most recent matches that would have taken place between these two teams were between September 2021 and August 2023, all in LaLiga. The Gaditanos have won once; they drew once; and The Blaugranas have three wins. The Prediction Cadiz vs Barcelona is 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • D
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona Spain
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • D
13 Apr, 21:00 La Liga
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz Spain
13 Apr, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Barcelona Spain
FC Barcelona Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

14 Jun, 20:00
Germany Predictions
Germany
VS
Scotland Predictions
Scotland
15 Jun, 02:00
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
VS
Velez Predictions
Velez
15 Jun, 15:00
Hungary Predictions
Hungary
VS
Switzerland Predictions
Switzerland
15 Jun, 18:00
Spain Prediction
Spain
VS
Croatia Predictions
Croatia