Burnley vs Fulham Prediction and Odds Date 23

This match is a special case, as it has been a long time since these two clubs have met, and things have changed a bit. Most recently, it was The Clarets who took almost all of the points. While the Cottagers could only manage a point with a draw in 2021. This new matchday twenty-three duel will be played at Turf Moor Stadium on 03/02/24. The Prediction Burnley vs Fulham has a slight leaning towards the visitors being able to get away with a win, but more of a draw. Let’s see what’s going on with these teams, recent and important data.

Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
03 Feb, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham United Kingdom
Fulham FC Predictions

Burnley vs Fulham Betting Tips Premier League

Burnley vs Fulham Predictions and Picks

The Clarets have been unlucky this season as well, it has been a disaster for them from the start.

Things were starting to get heavy for Burnley as they approached the first completed third of the competition. With twelve games played they had already lost ten of them, so that they had only been able to accumulate four points so far, leaving them bottom. Burnley vs Fulham has been an easy match to draw for them, however, this is a different scenario and the conditions of each are different.

Burnley vs Fulham Odds and Statistics

The Cottagers are losing playing ability, they are nothing compared to the previous season and urgently need to improve.

The first matches of the Premier League 23/24 were not going well for Fulham, who had lost half of the matches up to the twelfth matchday. They were also failing to stabilize, losing three of their last five games. Burnley vs Fulham remains a threat, as although they have been looking, and arguably stronger, just at the moment this is not being the case.

Burnley vs Fulham Match Preview

The most recent match they played prior to this campaign was on 24/01/21.

Burnley controlled from the start, were much quicker up front and played with more bite; the Cottagers although they looked to dominate the field, it wasn’t enough for them to stand up or at least get a goal off the scoreboard.

The visitors had the ball 43% of the time, but made every minute count with a well-placed offense that read all the other team’s weaknesses; Fulham had 57% possession, but little came out of their own half, let alone with force.

Burnley finished 64% of their passes effectively, it was a fairly low percentage, but, although the club was losing a lot, long balls were the key to winning; the home side finished 74% of their moves accurately, but it would only serve to fatten their control numbers. The Clarets had six shots on goal, scoring twice, and Fulham had three shots on goal, but were unable to score.

In the 31st minute, forward Jay Rodriguez scored the first goal, assisted by Cork. In the 71st minute, Burnley vs Fulham began to be decided with a penalty kick also taken by Jay Rodriguez. And in the 81st minute, defender Kevin Long scored the third goal of the match.

Upcoming matches Date 24 Premier League

On the twenty-fourth date, Liverpool vs Burnley; and Fulham vs Bournemouth will take place.

At CxSports you will find the probability soccer prediction, start winning!

Prediction Burnley vs Fulham 2024

These two clubs have met their five most recent times between January 2019 and May 2021, three in the Premier League; one friendly; and one in the FA Cup. The Clarets have won four times; drawn once; and the Cottagers await a chance to win. The Prediction Burnley vs Fulham is 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
  • W
  • D
  • W
  • W
  • W
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham United Kingdom
  • L
  • D
  • L
  • L
  • L
03 Feb, 16:00 Premier League
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
VS
Fulham FC Predictions
Fulham
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley United Kingdom
03 Feb, 16:00 Premier League Bet Now
Fulham United Kingdom
Fulham FC Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Jul, 00:00
Instituto Predictions
Instituto
VS
Independiente Predictions
Independiente
21 Jul, 00:00
River Plate Predictions
River Plate
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus
21 Jul, 00:00
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
VS
Godoy Cruz Predictions
Godoy Cruz
21 Jul, 00:00
San Lorenzo Predictions
San Lorenzo
VS
Huracan Predictions
Huracan