Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace | EPL 22-23 | Week 18

We are just about halfway through the 2022-23 Premier League season, and what performances (both good and bad) we have seen! And while the dust hasn’t yet settled, it’s safe to say that some teams are on track for some surprising results. On the one hand, we have been dismayed by how low some teams have sunk. But on the other, we have also seen unexpected rises through the ranks. The Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace fixture will help in part to place them in the middle of the table. Which one will win?

Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth England
31 Dec, 00:00 Premier League Bet Now
Crystal Palace England
Crystal Palace Predictions

Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace 2022 to Take Place at Vitality Stadium

Bournemouth Does Not Want to Go Back to the Second Division

Promotion to the First Division can be a real whirlwind of a ride for any club, especially at the beginning as they try to find their place and make their mark amid the best clubs in the world. But some teams do surprise and manage to do better than others.

Bournemouth is one, and it has not fallen behind too far this season. But while they have managed to survive the early season chaos, they still have a long way to go.

Expect them to go into the Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace fixture with the intention of adding 3 points to their tally.

Crystal Palace Is Having a Season Like Any Other

Crytal Palace has answered the calls of the First Division with all their artillery. And this season is no different

And although they have not been able to access any of the top places, their permanence has been a constant for a while now.

But this season, they are determined to go better than the previous seasons and are on the hunt for points in all their matches.

Matchday 18 will be Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace, and they will be looking to take away points, something they have already achieved in the past.

Previous Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace Matches

We haven’t seen a Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace match in the Premier League since June 2020. It took place at the Vitality Stadium and ended in a 0-2 defeat for the home side.

The ball would be mostly dominated by the home side, who held it for 59% of the match. The remaining 41% went to the visitors.

In terms of accuracy, the Cherries also had the upper hand with 83% to the Eagles‘ 76%. However, Crystal Palace had two chances, and both of them went in. Meanwhile, Bournemouth had only one shot on goal, and this one was unsuccessful.

The first goal was scored in the 12th minute by Milivojević. The midfielder opened the scoring and put his team ahead in the first minutes of the match. The second would not take long, in the 23rd minute Jordan Ayew would receive an assist from Patrick van Aanholt to put the Eagles 2 goal ahead at home.

The rest of the match had no clear chances for either side.

Upcoming games Matchday 19 English Premier League

Next up for these clubs are Manchester United vs Bournemouth and Crystal Palace vs Tottenham with Spurs limping in. 

Prediction for Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace 2022

What these two teams have shown so far in the 2022 competition has been very similar. Not only are they neck and neck in the middle of the table, but their record of wins, draws and defeats is similar.

The background data for these two teams is also highly similar: three wins for the Eagles and two for the Cherries.

As such, this Bournemouth vs Crystal Palace match will probably end in a 2-2 draw in what will undoubtedly be an even and hard-fought encounter.

To win with this prediction, hit the bet now button. Otherwise, for more chances to win, check out our other soccer predictions.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

31 Dec, 00:00 Premier League
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth
VS
Crystal Palace Predictions
Crystal Palace
Bournemouth Predictions Premier League
Bournemouth England
31 Dec, 00:00 Premier League Bet Now
Crystal Palace England
Crystal Palace Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

23 Sep, 21:00
Gimnasia y Esgrima Predictions
Gimnasia
VS
Rosario Central Predictions
Rosario Central
23 Sep, 21:00
Burnley Prediction and Odds
Burnley
VS
Manchester United predictions
Manchester United
23 Sep, 21:00
Almeria predictions
Almeria
VS
Valencia predictions
Valencia
23 Sep, 23:30
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
VS
Lanus Predictions
Lanus