Boca Juniors vs Banfield Prediction Date 07

The Xeneizes have rivals that outweigh others, and this is one of them, especially lately, the last time they won was in January 2021, by penalty shootout. The Drills have managed to impose themselves more and more, staying with the last victories, the closest one in March 2023. This new match of matchday seven of the second phase will take place at La Bombonera stadium on 24/07/24. The Prediction Boca Juniors vs Banfield indicates that perhaps this time there could be a turnaround in history, although they are fair. Let’s see with more concrete information what could end up happening this time.

Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors Argentina
24 Jul, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Banfield Argentina
Banfield Predictions

Boca Juniors vs Banfield Betting Tips, Advice and more!

Boca Juniors vs Banfield Predictions and Picks

The trajectory weighs, but sometimes clubs fail to perform as well as in previous campaigns, and so are The Xeneizes.

Boca Juniors had a regular progress in the first stage of the competition, a matter that they will have to improve a lot more if they want to have a better participation now. In the first ten games played they had four wins and four draws, occupying sixth place. Boca Juniors vs Banfield makes the road difficult for them now, even playing at home, but this time they have a better chance to score.

Boca Juniors vs Banfield Odds & Stats

Despite having a somewhat difficult start to the season, there are duels that The Drills could use to leverage.

Many times winning a game is also about gaining confidence, and for Banfield, scenarios like these are necessary. At the first eleven matches of the 2024 Argentina First Division they had barely managed to win two of them, managing not to be at the bottom thanks to the five draws they had at the moment. Boca Juniors vs Banfield is of great value for them, as it could mean a moral victory.

Boca Juniors vs Banfield Match Preview

The most recent meeting between them took place on 12/03/23.

Boca Juniors were trying to control the match, and although they were seen trying to manage the tempo, it would not be enough for them to at least equalize; The Drills were much more active up top, they managed to make the opponent move their game into their own half.

The visitors were left with 68% of the ball possession, but despite this big advantage, they would have no chance to create offensive play; Banfield controlled 32% of the ball possession, they were good at being the ones to direct where the game would go.

Boca Juniors finished 81% of their combinations correctly, but it was just a smokescreen, without being able to put together a good strategy; the locals would finish 65% of their passes accurately, this lack of level only prevented them from having a better score. The Xeneizes had two shots on goal, but were unable to score; Banfield had six shots on goal, scoring once.

In the 28th minute, defender Aaron Quirós scored the first goal in Boca Juniors vs Banfield, assisted by Alemán, which was the winning goal.

Upcoming games Date 8 Argentine First Division 2024

On date eight of the second phase, Instituto vs Boca Juniors; and Banfield vs Talleres will be played.

At CxSports we have the real soccer predictions with the clearest and most concise information so you don’t waste time with your bets.

Prediction Boca Juniors vs Banfield

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have been between August 2019 and March 2023, all in the First Division. The Xeneizes have won twice; they drew once; and The Drills came away with two wins. The Prediction Boca Juniors vs Banfield is 0 – 0 or 0 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors Argentina
  • L
  • L
  • D
  • W
  • W
Banfield Predictions
Banfield Argentina
  • W
  • W
  • D
  • L
  • L
24 Jul, 00:00 Argentina First Division
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
VS
Banfield Predictions
Banfield
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors Argentina
24 Jul, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Banfield Argentina
Banfield Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 14:00
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
25 May, 16:15
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
25 May, 18:30
Rayo Vallecano Predictions
Rayo Vallecano
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic