Betis vs Getafe Prediction and Odds Date 23

Things between these two clubs have always been very close, ending with even or close scores. The Verderones won for the last time in the first match of the previous season; and the Getas won the second leg. This new date of the twenty-third matchday will be played at the Benito Villamarín stadium on 04/02/24. The Prediction Betis vs Getafe is leaning more towards the draw line again, the clubs have distance between them currently, however, the reading remains the same. Let’s see how they have been progressing and other data that will help you when placing your bets.

Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
04 Feb, 18:30 La Liga Bet Now
Getafe Spain
Getafe Predictions

Betis vs Getafe Betting Picks, Advice and More...

Betis – Getafe Predictions and Tips

The Verderones are getting tighter and tighter, they have a good group with which to fight for an important place in the competition.

The winds are blowing good for Betis, who have managed to reach thirteen games played with only two defeats, and none of them happened in the last five games. They still need to consolidate more victories, but they are looking more and more confident. Betis vs Getafe has long been an even match, this time they could go all out to get the point at home.

Betis vs Getafe Odds & Stats

Another club that is experiencing improvements in their performance are The Getas, at least until the first third of the dates.

Getafe was used to occupy positions in the lower middle of the La Liga standings, however, they reached the thirteen games occupying the #11 position. In order not to jeopardize this growth, they must not only keep up the pace, but also improve it a little, especially being attentive to the defense. Betis vs Getafe will be a complicated match, as the other team is also in a good moment, and they are away.

Betis vs Getafe Match Preview

Their most recent match was on 10/21/23

The whistle had not been blown when Betis took the lead, it was a very quick goal, from which they themselves could hardly react; The Getas continued with the pressure, which, although little, would pay off just a few minutes later, leaving them with a point.

The visitors had 56% of the possession of the ball, but could not get forward again, they hardly saw the opponent’s goal again; Getafe controlled the ball the remaining 44% of the match, living the same reality of not being able to unravel the midfield.

Betis finished 80% of their passes correctly, they tried to build more, but they were not able to have a better attack; the locals achieved an accuracy of 72% in their moves, they were a little more erratic than the others, which slowed down the match even more. The Verderones had three shots on goal, scoring once, as did Getafe, who also scored once.

The first goal in Betis vs Getafe was scored by midfielder Marc Roca, with an assist from Iglesias in the 1st minute. And in the 17th minute, striker Borja Mayoral managed to give his team the equalizer when he finished off a pass from Rico in the 17th minute.

Upcoming matches Date 24 LaLiga

On the twenty-fourth date, Cadiz vs Betis; and Getafe vs Celta Vigo will be played.

At CxSports you can find the soccer probability prediction with the most complete and accurate information.

Prediction Betis vs Getafe 2024

Between September 2021 and October 2023, the last five matches between these two sides have taken place, all in LaLiga. The Verderones have won twice; they drew twice; and Los Getas have one win. The Prediction Betis vs Getafe is 1 – 0 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
  • D
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • W
Getafe Predictions
Getafe Spain
  • D
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • L
04 Feb, 18:30 La Liga
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
VS
Getafe Predictions
Getafe
Real Betis Predictions
Betis Spain
04 Feb, 18:30 La Liga Bet Now
Getafe Spain
Getafe Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 Feb, 14:00
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz
VS
RC Celta Vigo predictions
Celta Vigo
25 Feb, 14:30
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
VS
Sheffield United predictions and odds
Sheffield United
25 Feb, 16:15
Real Betis Predictions
Betis
VS
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
25 Feb, 18:30
Las Palmas Predictions
Las Palmas
VS
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna