Belgrano vs Estudiantes Prediction and Odds Date 01

As the first match of the second phase, being from group B, these two clubs meet again this season. The Pirates were finding it increasingly difficult in the first phase, despite being one of the best teams; for the Pinchas, although tight, they managed to dance most of the opponents. The Prediction for Belgrano vs Estudiantes is based more on the history that these two clubs have between them. We tell you in detail the data that will make you have a better bet. Get the other Predictions of your favorite teams at CXSports.

Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano Argentina
20 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Estudiantes Argentina
Estudiantes Predictions

Belgrano vs Estudiantes Odds and Statistics Argentine Primera Division

Belgrano vs Estudiantes Betting Picks

Belgrano

The Pirates start this second phase occupying the group lead will they be able to sustain this way with this first match?

Belgrano has been a good team since the previous stage, they have been doing a good Liga Profesional 23 campaign, full of pressure and after every loss, they got up. Of course, it was getting a little complicated after half of the first phase, and their energy was waning. If they start pressing in the same way this time, they could be in good shape at the end of this stage, which is now shorter. Belgrano vs Estudiantes is a match that will demand a lot, and if they are confident they could surprise them.

Estudiantes

The Pinchas colors stood out throughout the first phase, now they are going for getting the pass to the next round in this new stage.

The Estudiantes were given the task of getting good results that would put them in a good position in the standings. The competition was quite tight in that first phase, even so, they were able to attack against those they had to face in order to occupy the first positions. They have a chance in this Belgrano vs Estudiantes, to be able to get a victory this time, although the visit will not be so easy.

Belgrano vs Estudiantes Match Preview:

One of their most recent matches was on 07/13/22.

They played in Belgrano’s territory, who would manage to win the match with only one goal in their favor and a clean sheet. The visitors looked for the equalizer on several occasions, but their play was not enough to match the opposing team’s approach.

The Estudiantes had 58% possession of the ball, but with all this time they were barely able to have any outstanding opportunities for themselves; the Pirates on the other hand, with 42% possession of the ball were completely dominating the match, just short of scoring.

Belgrano had 59% accuracy in their combinations, their play was being quite effective up front; The Pincha had 69% of effective passes, but few of them were able to pass into the opponent’s territory to unbalance them. The locals would shoot nine times inside the three posts, without being able to convert; on the other hand, Estudiantes had only three shots at goal, without scoring.

In the 61st minute, the only goal of the match had the flavor of victory. Striker Joaquín Susvielles would score from eleven meters to make it 1 – 0 Belgrano vs Estudiantes, the victory almost escaped them in this match, but in the end, the points would stay at home.

Upcoming matches Date 2 AFA First Division

On date #2 of the second phase, San Lorenzo vs Belgrano; and Estudiantes vs Union will be played.

Follow the win probability soccer that CXSports brings for you, win by making better bets.

Prediction Belgrano vs Estudiantes in August 2023

Five of the most recent meetings between these clubs have taken place between September 2016 and July 2022, after having intervals to coincide in the First Division of Argentine soccer. The Pirates came away with four wins in these matches; while The Pinchas took just one. At times the visitors had a little more shine in the previous stage. The Prediction for Belgrano vs Estudiantes is 1 – 0.

What are you waiting for? Hit the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano Argentina
  • W
  • W
  • W
  • L
  • W
Estudiantes Predictions
Estudiantes Argentina
  • L
  • L
  • L
  • W
  • L
20 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division
Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano
VS
Estudiantes Predictions
Estudiantes
Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano Argentina
20 Aug, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Estudiantes Argentina
Estudiantes Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

13 Apr, 13:30
Newcastle Predictions and Odds
Newcastle
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
13 Apr, 14:00
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
VS
Girona FC betting tips and predictions
Girona
13 Apr, 16:00
Nottingham Forest Predictions
Nottm Forest
VS
Wolves Predictions and Tips
Wolves
13 Apr, 16:00
Man City Predictions
Man City
VS
Luton Town Prediction and Odds
Luton Town