Belgrano vs Boca Juniors Prediction Date 16

The Pirates have struggled when they have met this opponent, most recently with a win in October 2023. The Xeneizes, on the other hand, have almost all the duels as summative, and managed to win in March 2023 for the last time. This new match of the sixteenth matchday of the second phase will take place at the Julio César Villagra stadium on 29/29/24. The Prediction Belgrano vs Boca Juniors has a favorite to conquer a victory, and it is the visitor, once again. Let’s take a look at some other facts that can help you build better bets and win more.

Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano Argentina
29 Sep, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Boca Juniors Argentina
Boca Juniors Predictions

Belgrano vs Boca Juniors Free Betting Picks

Belgrano vs Boca Juniors Predictions and Tips

The Pirates have not been so unlucky, however, they have also not been strong enough to get more wins.

Belgrano would have made it to the thirteenth match of the first phase with eight of those matches being aggregate, however, only three of them were wins. Losses were currently exceeding that number by two dates. Now the vs Belgrano vs Boca Juniors go knowing that it is also a very difficult date, even for a draw.

Belgrano vs Boca Juniors Odds and Statistics

The Xeneizes were showing that they could improve with every step, now they are going for a new conquest in the second phase.

Boca Juniors had a neutral start in this AFA First Division, where they were swinging between wins and draws. But they were collecting better results, and by the end of the twelfth round they were in the fourth position of the table. Belgrano vs Boca Juniors is leaning on their side to pull out a win.

Belgrano vs Boca Juniors Match Preview

The most recent match between them took place on 03/03/24.

The Belgrano’s played a pretty good match in relation to the conditions they had, they opened the score, but, although they eventually scored, they could not win; The Xeneizes were able to react in the second half, initially thanks to a penalty, to come back.

The visitors had only 33% of the ball possession, even so, they made a very measured front to the other team; Boca Juniors would control 67% of the ball possession, they were finding it hard to find the necessary spaces to reach the others and convert.

Belgrano would finish 67% of their combinations with precision, many of the intentions were lost, and with it the options to secure the advantage; the locals would finish 81% of the passes correctly, this consistency would give them the opportunity to reverse the score. The Pirates would shoot six times on goal, scoring two goals; and Boca Juniors would shoot five times, scoring two goals.

In the 21st minute, forward Lucas Passerini scored the first goal of the Belgrano vs Boca Juniors match, with a pass from Longo. In the 63rd minute, striker Edison Cavani equalized from the penalty spot. In minute 73′ Edison Cavani scored with a pass from Blanco. And in minute 79′ Edison Cavani scored his hat – trick for his team’s victory.

Upcoming games Date 17 Argentinean First Division

On the seventeenth date of the second phase, Talleres vs Belgrano; and Boca Juniors vs Argentinos Juniors.

The unbeatable soccer predictions you need to get the best winnings can be found at CxSports.

Prediction Belgrano vs Boca Juniors

The five most recent meetings between these two teams have been between October 2017 and March 2024, all in the First Division. The Pirates have won on just one occasion; they drew once; and Los Xeneizes have three wins. The Prediction Belgrano vs Boca Juniors is 1 – 2 or 1 – 1.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano Argentina
  • L
  • W
  • L
  • D
  • L
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors Argentina
  • W
  • L
  • W
  • D
  • W
29 Sep, 00:00 Argentina First Division
Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano
VS
Boca Juniors Predictions
Boca Juniors
Belgrano Predictions
Belgrano Argentina
29 Sep, 00:00 Argentina First Division Bet Now
Boca Juniors Argentina
Boca Juniors Predictions

More Soccer Predictions

25 May, 00:00
Tigre Predictions
Tigre
VS
Racing Club Predictions
Racing
25 May, 14:00
Osasuna predictions and bets
Osasuna
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal
25 May, 16:15
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Atletico Madrid Predictions and Bets
Atletico Madrid
25 May, 18:30
Almeria predictions
Almeria
VS
Cadiz CF Predictions
Cadiz