Athletic vs Mallorca Prediction and Odds Date 23

The most recent dates on which these two teams have met have ended in draws for both teams. The Lions have not won since 2021; and The Bermellones last pulled out a win in 2022. This new match of the twenty-third matchday will be played at the San Mamés stadium on 04/02/24. The Prediction Athletic vs Mallorca is about the same as it has been, although the locals now have a little more chance to get away with it. We have laid out the most important facts and stats for you so that you can place winning bets.

Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
02 Feb, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Mallorca Spain
Mallorca predictions

Athletic vs Mallorca Betting Tips, Advice and More!

Athletic vs Mallorca Predictions and Picks

There is a good attempt of The Lions to maintain the performance throughout the matchdays, they want to be able to go further.

At the thirteenth match, Athletic were getting the performance they started with, which was positive, to extend. They had scored in ten of the fixtures, with seven wins and three draws. In addition, they were managing to keep the goal average on their side. Athletic vs Mallorca has not been an easy duel for a long time, but at the moment, given the conditions of both, they could opt for a home victory.

Athletic vs Mallorca Odds and Stats

There are difficulties in the ranks of the Bermellones to be able to get the games on their side, the club is finding it difficult.

The club had already played twelve games and were just one step away from being occupying the relegation places. They had accumulated just 9 points out of a possible 36 so far, which was a far cry from their previous La Liga achievements. The only victory they had achieved so far was keeping them afloat above the other teams. Athletic vs Mallorca could be a draw occasion, however, it will not be simple this visit.

Athletic vs Mallorca Match Preview

On 03/09/23 they played the most recent meeting between them.

Athletic were a bit more in control of the match, they looked more confident and determined, however, they lacked a bit more strength up front; The Bermellones found themselves in trouble on several occasions, but were at least able to resist and avoid defeat.

The visitors had 67% of the possession of the ball, with this they managed to sustain a good match in which they generated several scoring chances; Mallorca controlled the ball 33% of the match, they could not get enough space to be dangerous.

Athletic finished 81% of their moves with precision, so they were more fluid on the field, but just lacked the strength to score; the locals finished 58% of their passes correctly, they were very disconnected between them, it was evident in the continuous losses. The Lions had three shots on goal, but were unable to score; and Mallorca had two unsuccessful shots on goal. Athletic vs Mallorca ended with no changes on the scoreboard.

Upcoming matches Date 24 LaLiga

On the twenty-fourth date, Almeria vs Athletic; and Mallorca vs Rayo Vallecano will be taking place.

The soccer moneyline predictions you will need to place your bets are at CxSports. What are you waiting for?.

Prediction Athletic vs Mallorca 2024

These two teams have met the last five times between September 2021 and September 2023, all in LaLiga. The Lions have won once; they drew three times; and The Bermellones have one win. The Prediction Athletic vs Mallorca is 1 – 0 or 0 – 0.

Don’t wait any longer! Click the Bet Now button to win.

Odds Analysis and Previous Match History

Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • L
  • W
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca Spain
  • D
  • D
  • D
  • W
  • L
02 Feb, 21:00 La Liga
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic
VS
Mallorca predictions
Mallorca
Athletic Bilbao Predictions
Athletic Spain
02 Feb, 21:00 La Liga Bet Now
Mallorca Spain
Mallorca predictions

More Soccer Predictions

21 Feb, 21:00
Porto Predictions
Porto
VS
Arsenal FC predictions
Arsenal
21 Feb, 21:00
Napoli Predictions
Napoli
VS
FC Barcelona Predictions
Barcelona
23 Feb, 21:00
Chelsea FC Predictions
Chelsea
VS
Tottenham FC predictions
Tottenham
23 Feb, 21:00
Real Sociedad Predictions
Real Sociedad
VS
Villarreal predictions
Villarreal